Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Only way the wife will ok.

Will bring extensive beer cellar picks to share and survive.

2 Likes

Tee sheet looks very open for ravisloe next weekend. The $39 walking rate leads me to believe they recently punched.

Anyone want to go off before 10?

Get ready to sweat like you’ve never sweated before in your life :slight_smile:

Heat rash after one day being there back for the NIT super regional.

1 Like

My god, a spider laid her eggs in your neck

4 Likes

What’s up with OF trying to make the tower the logo? I thought the compass logo was superior and actually the club logo. @abefroman

I think you may be dialing the wrong theabefroman

Clock tower, compass, they’re both worse than the village logo which is sick:

4 Likes

There are two Abes? Interesting.

This is sooooo good.

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Got any Toppling Goliath BA stouts?

It’s the marketing logo they use for tournaments, etc so gets pushed more. The compass logo is considered the member logo which I like way more. Not as much as the Village of Olympia Fields logo…just so sweet

3 Likes

Not at the moment but June is plenty of time to barter.

I’ll probably have an over abundance of 2020 Bourbon County and various Mikerphone BA stuff by then.

I can get my hands on Alchemist Heady Topper and Hill Farmstead stuff. Future in-laws are 5 min walk from Alchemist…I’m actually in VT now and picking some heady topper as we speak

2 Likes

Did you sign up for the Goose Island Prop Days lottery yet? If you win you get 2 Props, the maple stout, some “special variant”, and a snifter for $130.

My buddies and I expect a shit ton of people will win since they’re probably gonna bottle beer they expected to put in kegs for bars.

1 Like

Oh, you mean this???

This was on the table, not the mannequin, but it looked lonely and in need of a home…

7 Likes

Lovely.

Actually, scratch that bullshit.

DUEL for the sweater.

5 Likes

He already owns the sweater, what do you have at stake?

A duel could be arranged…though I’m headed west to the Rockies with my wares this week to start a new life. There’s a decent chance I’m in the Quad Cities for a few weeks next summer, but by that time this comfy sweater will already be far too attached to its life with me.

2 Likes

My pride and dignity?

1 Like

Love the Rockies.

Hit me up, fo sho.

2 Likes