Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Did that kid quit? Do I get to go to Jax??

He’s gotta look at his schedule and figure some things out. I’ll let you know the minute he gives me a yes/no.

Who qualified for Jax?

That kid

You are DQ’d for disrupting the wedding

3 Likes

Fantastic time today. Thanks for organizing @EConroy419. Great meeting everyone.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Great time today! Would play with @4ParsAtLahinch, @notorious83, @Wyclef any day of the week. Too bad we couldn’t hang around longer. And big thanks to @EConroy419 for setting this up.

Let’s keep this party going…we have a few spots opening up on Oct 8 at Olympia Fields. DM me for details if you are not already signed up. I sent a few emails recently to those signed up, so please check your email. Still have a handful of people that haven’t paid.

12 Likes

Send me details again for OF if there’s a spot available.
I think I might be able to make it.

Nice.

9 Likes

Chicago guise–I believe there were two events with an NIT spot up for grabs at each spot. I’m lead to believe by @BabblingBrooksKoepka that he nabbed one of them. I will enter that into our database ASAP.

Can an organizer please confirm the other person to nab an NIT spot? Thanks!

1 Like

Event 2 happens Thursday where the last spot is up for grabs.

6 Likes

You guise don’t have those ‘Precogs’ used for pre-crime and pre-events reporting? :wink:

Thanks, I’ll check back in late Thursday, early Friday–good luck to all!

7 Likes

Come on nowwww…

What makes you think that the Chicago group and the rich history of our city would be corrupt in any way with an organized event?

(…don’t answer that)

3 Likes

Back at it again (without white vans) to see where folks are teeing it up this weekend. Looking at walking 18 at Stony Creek but im open to any other suggestions.

Want to meet me at Lac La Belle Sunday? This goes for anyone

Hey ask @chrisisoutrunning.

1 Like

Any public sector employees with Monday off wanna celebrate a lost Italian and his failed Spanish bankrolled attempt to find India at Mt Prospect GC? I booked a spot in the 11:40am. Grab a spot for yourself if you can make it!

1 Like

I’ll see you there. I just grabbed a spot.

2 Likes

Is there a gun attached to this slow play drone? @abefroman