Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Tracking Iowa-PSU kickoff. If not night, may be alternate.

2 Likes

That works for me if you’re still down

Unfortunately have to be out tomorrow. Down for thursday though.

Planning a trip this October to play some golf in Chicago. Have a friend who lives there that sadly doesn’t see much outside of Diversey Driving Range and 2 others road tripping down from Minnesota with me.

Playing Ravisloe because we played it earlier this year and LOVED it, playing Canal Shores because that seems like a unique golf experience and I need help with the Refuge Chicago Contingent for a 3rd. Any highly agreed upon public tracks in Chicago? Let me know. Thanks

1 Like

That works. I’ll check what’s available around 11 tomorrow

What date? Bent at the Crook - Shepherd's Crook (Zion, IL) 10/16

Couple posts above call out or go to’s - Mount Prospect, Cog Ravines. Kankakee Elks if tolerant of a drive. Pending skill level, Sunset Valley can be forgiving. Any city course (Marovitz) go as early as possible or not at all.

2 Likes

1 spot left for 1230 at Downer’s Grove Friday. Looking at you @kmcswain

@Kerry @Xlink

2 Likes

@gruetergolf is holding an event in Chicago next weekend. More info at the link below.

4 Likes

Shepherds crook.
If you want something closer Mount Prospect or Sunset Valley.

2 Likes

Update on the Update: Booked the 10am on 10/10 for myself, @BigBird, @FlapjackNickelsack, and @TrajMahal.

Alternates/Maybes - plenty of open tee times right behind us. Join up as you can!

3 Likes

Sunset Valley, Heritage Oaks & The Preserve at Oak Meadows are all good options near the city. Kankakee Elks, Shepherd’s Crook, Highlands of Elgin or Thunderhawk if you’re down for a bit more driving. The Preserve is somewhat controversial on this board, but I think it’s a lot of fun.

1 Like

trying to move the schedule around at the moment

FYI, Sunset Valley punched their greens Monday.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Looking to join to BBK willing to join the 10:12 if we get some people. Ill be on vacation for the next week so IDK what internet access ill have. Ill set up if possible otherwise i’m in.

Anyone going up to Whistling for the Ryder Cup next week?

3 Likes

I’ll be there Friday!

2 Likes

I’ll be there Friday as well

1 Like

I will be up there Friday also.

1 Like

Looking for two at Mt Prospect Sunday 6:50 AM. Close to first group off so should be a very quick loop.