Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Can absolutely fill the spot, I’ll adjust the groups later

1 Like

You guys need to fill that spot on Sat at 12:20? @kmcswain @happykamper (grabbed a single)

1 Like

I’m currently in drive thru hell trying to get there.

Are you looking for a spot? I need to drop mine for 12:30…

FYI we’ve got a couple spots open for tomorrow at Highlands of Elgin, 12-12:30 tee times

4 Likes

What going on y’all, figured I’d throw this out in here as you’re not too terribly far away. Not a big event but should be a good one. Cheers!

1 Like

@BigBird this is the event I was talking about on Sunday.

2 Likes

Thanks! Ill try and make the trip out to MI

2 Likes

Heading from Michigan to St. Louis Sunday…anyone up for Kankakee Elks sometime Sunday morning?

1 Like

Need a quick recommendation. I’m coming from northwest Indiana up to North Barrington for work Monday morning. Should wrap up around noon. Looking for course recommendations up that way or anything down the way back. Thanks all.

1 Like

Makray is a decent track in the area, but I would MUCH rather play over at Steeple Chase on your way back. You could also hit up Mt Prospect which isn’t too far out of the way. If you’re trying to get over towards the highway, you could sneak over towards Chevy Chase which is a delightful little Bendelow track.

If you need to score well - Highland Woods is a nice track (with Golfboards…sick) that’s easy to score well on. Lots of room and pretty tame greens.

Steeple Chase!! I haven’t been there in a few seasons but I really enjoy playing there

Looking to set a tee time in the burbs next Friday for either morning (8-9am) or afternoon (230-3pm). Need one more, looking keep the round to under $50 per person with cart.

If you have any recommendations on courses I’d be happy to hear it.

If anyone is interested in joining feel free to reach out! We’re new and high handicappers (16-30 HCP).

1 Like

I’d add Foxford Hills to that list too in that area.

3 Likes

If you can wait until 3PM you’ll have better options at that price point. Cog Hill Ravines and Mt. Prospect should both be around $50 w/ cart after 3PM.

1 Like

@jhusjr I just played Foxford yesterday afternoon and it was fantastic. Greens were a lil scruffy, but everything else was :100:.

1 Like

Non golf related but I wanted to ask if anyone needs moving boxes. We just finished a move and we’re lucky enough to get all free moving boxes so I wanted to pass them along if possible.

1 Like

Foxford is so damn good. The back 9 gets a little “interesting” but that course always seems to deliver an enjoyable round whenever I play there.

1 Like

Oh yeah if @jhusjr is okay with driving away from the highway, definitely check out Foxford Hills. Pretty decent twilight rate and a really fun golf course.

Yes, lots of people throwing down recommendations here…unfortunately looks like there must be a league monday night…darn. Because yes, definitely no problem leaving the highway.