Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Next week? This week?

I’m down for some twilight golf - could rope in about 14 other Chicago folks as well
@PinkPantser @EConroy419 @TheAbeFroman @JBors @Wyclef @McDuffin @Setwilli @TrajMahal @BadBrad etc etc etc etc

7 Likes

I’ll be there 8/2 through 8/9. Would love to get a twilight in and potentially a Saturday or Sunday.

3 Likes

LSD north to Canal Shores for vibes, and LSD south to Harborside for a “good course” (#notreallytho) are probably your best bets. Either course at Harborside on a twilight rate is pretty dang good, as much as I like to hate on it.

7 Likes

I will likely be moving that week but should have some free time I could slip away.

Harborside Starboard is good. I’ll die on that hill.

4 Likes

There’s a group of us playing Cog Hill Dubs that Saturday, not sure if there’s a spot or not. @EConroy419?

3 Likes

There are spots. Anyone interested go into the thread just linked and find the sign up

I hate on Harborside because the one time I played it, it kicked my ass. Granted it was tough conditions and I also suck.

I’m in for some twilight action

1 Like

That is kind of my issue with it. It’s too expensive and too hard, and the pace of play is usually no bueno due to the confluence of both of those things.

3 Likes

It’s a physical and mental test since the pace of play is jean ralphio voice the worst

2 Likes

Pace of play when I played wasn’t terrible because the it was cold as shit and windy, no one was stupid enough to be out there but some sickos.

2 Likes

I’ve got a buddy (allegedly) coming to Chicago that week too and he’s bringing his clubs. Would love to get in on some twilight action if that happens. Even if my buddy doesn’t show up, I’m game for some golf.

1 Like

Anyone that hasn’t signed up for the Dubs day should definitely do that :wink:

2 Likes

On a separate note, I just stumbled upon the fact that the Forme Tour (2021 only, 8-stop tour for non-Canadian Mackenzie Tour members) is playing today through Friday at Bolingbrook if anyone wants to watch some pro golf in person (shoutout to my Meth-heads, we in the lead!).

Could join breakfast ball that week as well.

Just booked three for the 3:30pm slot at Mt. Prospect for a little twilight action on Sunday. Feel free to jump on the fourth spot on Golfnow if anyone wants to join up. It’s my one friend who’s pretty good at golf but kind of an asshole, my other friend who’s pretty bad at golf but really nice, and myself (somewhere in between on both accounts).

1 Like

Speaking of Mt. Prospect, what’s up w/ the weekday afternoon tee times? Nothing comes available except for a couple 9-hole times. Are they doing 5 leagues/week, HS teams blocked off?

Leagues every weekday past 4pm I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

Still need 1 more for Sunday at 9:30 at Prairie Landing with @happykamper , @TheAbeFroman and myself