nope. i don’t sell anything.
- i10s 4-W w/zz65 that were the first set i ever bought.
- s56 2-P s300 was next, and probably what I’ve played the most rounds with. i bought these as like a 12 and played them down to ~3 index.
- the VR Pros which were the first set I ever “built.” I didn’t do a great job and I might take them apart and do them right this time. I also have a 2i VR Pro with s300, and a 2i pocket cavity x100 for this set. i haven’t had them out in a year or so.
- titleist 714mb with x100. i did these with custom red/white/black ferrules, x100s, and put an extra wrap under the tour velvets. played these for a year and some of my best golf. they’re getting worn, and i tend to use these for my “half sets” i play in the winter, or when i’m going to beat a million balls.
- mizuno mp4 3-P with x100 MCC +4 and +1 wrap, with white/blue ferrules. The best set I’ve done thus far. I think I got all the weighting right within 2 grams, used new X100s for the first time, and bent them all back to standard loft/lie. best feeling irons i own for sure.
- Hogan Apex+ 3-P s300. Got these off of WRX for like $125. Bring them out on occasion with the persimmons for fun in the winter. If nothing else they look good in that old Hogan bag.
- Walter Hagen Ultradyne II with some crazy twisted shaft. These were my grandfathers, and he was the one that got me my first half set of austads clubs when i was 13. I never really played growing up, but when he passed his clubs and his Hogan bag (his favorite player) was something I asked my parents if I can have. I basically have him to thank for me being into golf. I’ve never hit these, but someday I probably will.
- Titleist 1/75 680 15th AE with X100 and MCC +4 +1 wrap. I bought these on a whim one night as they were very limited release and hard to get. They’re still in the box in the plastic. I don’t know if I’ll play them, sell, or put on the wall as decoration.
Assorted SM4, SM6, SM7 wedges, Ping tour S, Ping Glide too. There’s a Ping Redwood ZB in there I used for a long time I like. A Ping Scottsdale Anser, Ping Scottsdale B60, but I’m not a big putterhead.
Drivers/woods go all the way back to the original burner driver/3w/5w. The burner 3w I ended up putting a nice Aldila voodoo NVS shaft in and played for quite a while. Taylormade Superfast TP…then things got out of hand. I probably have 3 of the original VR Tour driver with various shafts and lofts. VR Pro II Ltd Ed driver and 3w, driver I hardly used, 3w I played for probably 3 years. I have the original Covert Tour, Covert II Ltd (all black one), and the Vapor Flex which was awesome. I won a random drawing on WRX and got the M1 for free, and bought the 917 F3 a couple years ago.
There’s also a few persimmon MacGregor drivers 3w/5w in there, and I picked up some Hogan Apex 3w 5w a couple weeks ago.
I keep a left handed set on hand for when my dad is in town too.
That might be it? I’m really not sure.