Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

just voted. I’m in. I travel a fair amount so would need a sub every now and then, but love this idea.

1 Like

Steve has found another Refuge. Hell ya

Good with whatever day. Nice to have to options, dont mind booking a la cart if we need to. If you get an advantage card you can book further out too.

I went Saturday and shot a 47. You’re all screwed.

2 Likes

Can’t make either 5iron meet up because of work, but both Thursday and Friday mornings are good for me. Can we still say lets go launch 'em?

@TeddyPargame - think we should get an email thread going to lock this in. I’m totally game for 5i on one of those days but would have to be closer to 6 for me.

Should we start DM-ing you email address to kick this off?

Yeah great idea –

Folks send me a DM with your e-mail and I’ll start an e-mail thread to sort this shit out!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

E-mail sent!

If the chicago stay at home order expires April 30, tee sheets with a 2-week booking window should open… Friday?

Unfortunately, Im thinking that stay at home order is going to be extended :frowning:

I’m hearing rumors…

1 Like

COURSES ARE OPENING MAY 1!

The Breakfast Ball League shall be born!

Who’s in???

I’m in for sure

Yep. In. We should revive the email thread too.

I believe Lightfoot can overrule Pritzker and issue citywide mandates that are specific to City of Chicago, including Park District golf courses? I could be wrong. If that is the case, then don’t be surprised if she keeps the parks, trails, beaches, golf courses closed past May 1.

1 Like

crazy golf is closed. played last weekend and i wasn’t within 10 feet of my playing partners the entire time.

1 Like

Breakdast Ball at Sydney still a thing??

yes! we are trying to get it up and running either with set tee times paid in advance or pay as we go. interested? dm me your email address!

2 Likes

Brand new to the refuge but would love to get in on this. I’ll send you my info.

1 Like

need to fill out a 6:20 friday morning at syd if anyone is interested!