Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Live every week like it’s red tee week

9 Likes

This plus whiffing my drive and hitting my second shot from adjacent to the tee box to get the day started in a quick 4 point hole definitely had me feeling like I made the wrong decision coming back. If only I’d known Seth was lurking on the message board at 4am…

In no way pain free, but still felt good to get out there and dig myself out of the negatives.

7 Likes

Just glad you’re back out there on the course. Hopefully the back only gets stronger from here

4 Likes

Does everyone think Sydney is properly rated for slope and all that? Do you play better or worse there than other courses?

4 of my 8 scores currently posting for my index are combined scores from breakfast ball.

1 Like

I’ve only got 1 of 3 combined Sydney scores counting toward my index, anecdotally checks out for me

Basically all of my Sydney scores count. What does this mean? Lol

1 Like

Could be as simple as you’re very familiar with the course and know how to play it, which leads to better scores relative to slope/rating than courses you aren’t as comfortable on.

2 Likes

The Sydney Slammer over here

I think it means we can only play for $10 a hole instead of our usual $100

3 Likes

It’s good to be back in Chicago. Sorry for the stats delay from last week, but hopefully your monday is painfully slow like mine and you can nerd out about stats.

Welcome to red tee week! Calculate your pops using the below course rating and slope.

Should be some sick tilt scores and I think some may have to give a pop back to the course on the par 3s.

5:18 @TheAbeFroman @ChiFFI @Gottliebk12 and myself
5:25 @Setwilli Bartell @Ballgame @tmstrods
5:32 @PinkPantser @deliroustim @JwG3 and @Wheel

4 Likes

Credit: @RealChili

3 Likes

I also think @rmbartell may have a yardage book for red tee week as well.

3 Likes

Dibs on being a sub June 1 and June 8.

2 Likes

You have my spot on the the 1st

3 Likes

What if I’d prefer to play with you mr pantser?

1 Like

Listen fellas, bright and early Thursday morning if you think I look like @Setwilli, that’s just your eyes playing tricks on you. Been going thru a lil growth spurt, coupled with the red tees making the holes seem smaller I might look extra tall.

4 Likes

Anyone want a spot for Red Tee Week? I just had an early AM in-person meeting chucked on the calendar which will make it a little too tight for me to make it now. Your opportunity for birdies awaits!

1 Like

I need to bail on my spot as well. Nursing a nagging injury after four days up at Sand Valley.

I’ll grab it, will throw my name on the sub sheet. First trip around Marovitz, may as well make it easier with red tees!

5 Likes

You say easier but it just opens up new angles to punish you. But good luck!!!

3 Likes