Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Good morning and welcome to the final week of WBC 2022. I can’t believe this is the 25th week we’ve shown up to Waveland. Weather is looking like pure fall Thursday morning. Sunny and 50 degrees. Should make for an amazing final sunrise of the year.

Tee Times:
6:38: @andrewf , @Wheel , @FlapjackNickelsack’ s sub and @deliroustim
6:43: @PinkPantser @rmbartell @BabblingBrooksKoepka @Setwilli
6:48: @Ballgame’s sub @TheAbeFroman’s sub and the Final Match of the Race to the Clocktower Joe vs Myself

Reminder, I will be at Wills Northwoods around 7 Thursday night to celebrate the season and drink some cold beers.

3 Likes

@JAD

i’m also gonna have to bow out, if any subs want one last crack at it

1 Like

me waiting for the final match to conclude

6 Likes

god the vibes in group 3 are gonna be off the charts!

1 Like

I’m attempting a mustache for the final round

3 Likes

I’ll take one of the 6:38 sub spots.

@TrajMahal Venmo incoming…

4 Likes

Dang I leave for a Detroit golf trip at 2 so I won’t be there to chug some Guinness. I’ll have to be there in spirit

2 Likes

I can’t make it this week and need a sub. I will be there for drinks at night

2 Likes

any of you sick fucks wanna play super early the morning of 10/6?

I know @PinkPantser and @rmbartell are playing for high stakes so they may not be interested, but for anyone else…

I’m planning to take on the 4-club challenge:
One Wood
One Iron
One Wedge
One Putter

Would also be down to throw a little something in a side pot - maybe something to do with rounds at Will’s if we could work it out!

5 Likes

I was planning on doing a half set of sorts but would love more than one iron haha

1 Like

Ill play whatever format my guy @rmbartell wants, whatcha think? Want to do our match with the full set of clubs or do you fancy the mini set challenge

1 Like

I’m out again Thursday, need a sub. Won’t make it back in time. What a month

2 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Were you not a guest speaker?

Edit: they chose Ian Happ over you?!?!

1 Like

I’m bad at making decisions but let’s go full set to wrap the season so when I lose I can’t blame it on missing half my clubs haha

3 Likes

@djheadley is the champ! Congrats my guy, you played great this year. Same to @jad who did not have his stuff off the tee today but still kept it competitive

11 Likes

And the big money game? who is buying the drinks tonight?

3 Likes

Excellent question, I cannot join for drinks but I will absolutely be buying a round for anyone who is

4 Likes