Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Think I got it once. Still chasing that high.

3 Likes

She is patchy, crispy (until 15 yds short of green and in) and your bike gal waved Thursday.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times…make Waveland one cut for the entire course like Diamond Springs.

7 Likes

Good morning WBC crew! As I sit here in my new rhoback hoodie from the dads, I wanted to personally welcome all of you to Final Four week. We have two key matches this week to see who will punch their ticket to the Championship round. There are only two weeks left of WBC so lets soak it in while it lasts.

Weather is looking pure fall with mid 50s and with the wind coming from the NNW at 12mph and gusts up to 25mph.

I’m putting @BabblingBrooksKoepka in charge of deciding a side game for the 8 guis who aren’t playing in the final four. Happy to switch up the order based on what game you want to play.

6:28am: @BabblingBrooksKoepka @FlapjackNickelsack Bartell @TheAbeFroman
6:35am @TrajMahal @ChiFFI @PinkPantser @andrewf
6:42am @Setwilli Myself , @JAD vs @treeputttim

3 Likes

@rmbartell

1 Like

Anyone up for a two-man, worst-ball scramble?

1 Like

Shots of malort to whoever has the most of their shots used

4 Likes

napoleon-dynamite-wave

1 Like

In if pairing works

1 Like

Pick a partner from your foursome, play off the average of your handicaps, the other pairing tells you which ball to hit, if your pairing so desires we go in for $5 a man, winning pair take all ($20 each)?

2 Likes

I’m loath to do this but I need a sub this Thursday and have to WD from the playoffs. There’s a decent chance I won’t be able to make it next week anyways. Some family stuff has come up throwing Breakfast Ball on the back burner. Sorry to mess up the integrity of the competition. Congrats to finalist @djheadley

4 Likes

I gotcha for the sub

2 Likes

All I’m out for this week as well. 6.35 tee time up for grabs. Will post in Chicago thread too…

3 Likes

I can sub.

5 Likes

I’m up for that

2 Likes

My only hesitation is time is already getting tight for me in the morning since we now have to fight rush hour traffic

2 Likes

Play better.

2 Likes

We could max the damage out at double like we do during the regular season

1 Like

Or exclude the green (aka putting) from worst shot? Just gotta get it there?