Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Waiting on @BabblingBrooksKoepka stats so I can be unproductive at work today

3 Likes

Hate to keep you waiting but still not firing on all cylinders post bachelor party weekend :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Would anyone be up to swap with me so I could move up a group or two this week? Have an early meeting I need to get to in the office and even a few minutes would help!

Fuck yes

Good luck this morning gents!

1 Like

I think @Cswartz @Wyclef @Ballgame and @TeddyPargame set a new record for faster 9 holes ever. They were flying today

5 Likes

We had that going for us, but that was about all.

7 Likes

Hy Flying?

3 Likes

What a morning. What a game.

The Teddies arrived ready at 5:39.

Narrator: however one actually was not

I had probably my worst ball striking day of the summer.

I’d be happy to be Teddy’s partner again but it’s his decision in the rose ceremony if he can deal with my erratic play and general chattiness.

We ended -2.

I love the format. We played so fast, I think we could consider more alt shot when the days get shorter. I do think set partners or teams would make it more fun because you can develop strategy and chemistry.

Down side is of course not playing with more people.

6 Likes

Myself and @JAD shot 37 today with a birdie and two bogeys. @TrajMahal and @tmstrods went stride for stride with us. +3 for the 4 of us.

Also today I put one in the lake on 5 and may or may not be able to draw my driver. Others my just call it a straight pull

3 Likes

All in on more alt shot. I think we can go sub 60’ if playing foursomes. Will definitely need that kind of PoP in September

7 Likes

Not to hijack actual golf talk but for anyone interested in the lie and loft waveland print, below are prices. Thinking the 8x10 just since it’s the cheapest. Also debating having them print the name as Waveland instead of Sydney.

1 Like

Dead even on the quota for the Domers today (myself and @Wheel). Never really got it going but never really let it off the rails, either. Personal highlight was realizing I hadn’t hit an approach since the second hole when we arrived at Will’s tee ball on 9 and I nearly whiffed on a wedge from about 65 yards.

2 Likes
What size Waveland print do you want? (non framed)
  • 8x10 29.99
  • 12x14 39.99
  • 13x19 49.99

0 voters

Seth before we crowd source an order i think our boi @PinkPantser has done a similar print perhaps we can order from The Gui and not The Man (I know L&L is a small shop but just go with it)

3 Likes

Me and @tt92 finished the day at +3 on our quota. Bingo bango bongo has some fun strategy.

4 Likes

A quick update on the standings as we now just have 3 weeks left of the regular season.

Some position changes in the middle, but @JAD continues to chop wood and put up numbers week in and week out.

Here are the updated playoff positioning as it stands right now:

1 Like

4-7 all have the potential to knock out the worst score or two and could be tough to run down. It’s looking like a complete brawl for the last few spots in the playoffs!

2 Likes

With red tee week looming, there is bound to be a big number put up that week if someone can get hot with the wedge and flat stick.

1 Like

Not to overpromise and under deliver, but BBK Labs has something under the hood that will show your qualifying scores and what you need to beat to drop a score. Very provocative storytelling. First release will be available prior to next week’s round.

8 Likes