Was: Doxxing; then Taco Meat and Steak; Now Hockey GOAT Debate

It also helps that they’re the super light plastic ones, so it is a toy she can actually wield…honestly seems like one of those things just get a club in the hand and something to hit on the ground, and watch the magic happen…i just had one in my hands and showed her the motion and made some (awkward Dad) noises and she got to work

download (1)

3 Likes

It would be a long while from now. But I have a set of Mizuno mx 300s I played in middle school and high school I could give you fo free.

1 Like

Man, that was underwhelming

/s

3 Likes

Come back to me when people get your jokes, Monsieur Ouimet.

1 Like

I’ll take this opportunity to point out that the 270-odd posts of self-correction from the Refuge, above, illuminate exactly why there does not need to be an election for any so-called “President.”

Vote for Anarchy, dummies.

12 Likes

There are a BILLION reasons anonymity is important. Just like we can’t tell people whether or not they can be offended by words, we can’t tell people whether or not anonimity is important.

Full expulsion for doxxing anyone who values anonymity. It’s a privacy slur.

Signed,
Laz Versalles
Santa Monica, CA.

28 Likes

Video is on Mom’s phone…obtaining now

I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN

1 Like

Vote for the dog.

1 Like

8 Likes

Next WWTBAM contestant!

I’ve been busy and Nandy has been left unchecked.

Again, Nandy…

Akshullly…what time can you play Millionaire?

37 Likes

Both sides handled it like gentlemen IMO

I agree, grammar issues galore.

3 Likes

were we signed up for monday yet?

1 Like

Pretty sure not. Just by reading this thread.

Apparently some people think they get to decide when doxxing is cool and someone should just get over it because privacy is an illusion and when it’s not.

11 Likes

I was just about to give you a hard time for not having this on instagram or something.

Something about Stella’s expressions get me every time!

2 Likes

“WEll, you singed up for a message board, you should be OK getting doxxed.”

=

“Well, you had a kid. Serves you right for being born with reproductive organs.”

7 Likes

I thought that was RobertHunter?

1 Like

I think I’ve ready every post in this thread, not sure I’ve heard anybody make a claim that doxxing is okay…

This is tough because in all reality, you don’t know who did it.

I’m really glad you decided to stay as I enjoy the @JohnnyPanton personality on this board.

Abso-FUKN-lootly.

8 Likes