Vote for Anarchy

I suspect @RobertHunter is puppetmastering several of these laissez-faire candidates for the purpose of splintering the vote so he’ll be elected by a small plurality to impose his radical agenda.

…or is the entirety of my “campaign” (aka your campaign) a commentary on the failures of electoralism and faction :thinking:

3 Likes

Listen, who could say?

God let’s hope so. Otherwise it really is just a shitshow.

I am working on a new introduction tutorial to the refuge (shoutout @discobot) that will hopefully encompass some of these things. Help is obviously welcomed. As it stands, the tutorials are more about usage and less about content, but, we could definitely change that around a bit.

I think @ANTIFAldo makes some great points here.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Dude @discobot you need to figure your shit out

3 Likes

@discobot how do you pronounce @JBors?

2 Likes

At this point I don’t even know anymore

2 Likes

Some useful material -

Deepest thought of the year. Lovely.

@ANTIFAldo speaks the truth. We are better with no rules and mob justice. That said, I will ask you these questions:

1. Have you ever seen a corgi play golf?
  2. England has a figurehead queen leader. They do well, right?
  3. The President is going to play in the NIT. Do you want to see @RobertHunter shoot 118 as a 16 handicap because he couldn’t manage the heat of the Jacksonville golf scene?

@aannddyy00 doesn’t own or want a fucking corgi. Andy will never be King or Queen of England. Andy is a far better player than RobertHunter and deserves to be president for several reasons. Among them:

1. He’s pretty much president now anyway. Pay attention.
  2. He could beat Soly for the title. We want Andy, not Soly (no offense Chris.)
  3. You want to know how Andy’s going to deal with people who complain/ask him to change something? Very likely a quick “I’m not here to do shit for you. Figure it out.”

Andy is Anarchy. Accept it.

5 Likes

I’ve spoken my piece. I don’t care who plays in the NIT, and really, you should just raffle off the three exemptions, selling tickets for $10/pop, and donate the proceeds to a local Jacksonville Beach charity. Or Sungjae.

3 Likes

Sunjae is playing.

3 Likes

I know this is right, but I always hear this as “my peace.”

Will Hunjae need a wheelbarrow to carry his balls?

2 Likes

I’m not afraid of you, Robert Hunter, anarchy or anyone else here

1 Like

Genuinely curious what @ANTIFAldo thinks of my platform

Remember, the main point of this whole election is to have a single point of contact with the Jackson(ville) Five, at their request, so they’re not inundated with our bullshit. That’s really the only power whoever is elected should have

I am intellectually consistent.

I do not think there should be a President.

5 Likes

What if we rebranded the title of President to Key Master?

3 Likes