Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

#56! Jesus, you have to have your head on a swivel in this place.

3 Likes

Damn. Iā€™m not sure I can commit right now and checks spreadsheet Iā€™m already 17 people down the wait list. Sick!

5 Likes

I thought everyone left?

6 Likes

In so deep on this. Home game. Gonna wear the Lyft out that weekend. Might sleep on my back porch.

4 Likes

Full Woodstock vibes, can I camp in your back yard?

Edit: get a couple adjoining campsites nearby?

2 Likes

This is a group and a HALF, but it looks like Iā€™m a little late on the draw.

Fuck, link opened up in Safari. Stupid ass iPhone.

6 Likes

Iā€™m on the outside looking in, damn yā€™all are fast.

Sign up. Thereā€™s always attrition. Iā€™d almost wager that someone is having a kid around then in this group and they donā€™t know it yet.

13 Likes

I am up for pulling my travel trailer down to a local campground. If it is safe I can have room for one or two others. It would be sweet to have a few other campers there also.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got an excessive tent you can walk into and an extra one. Full camp setup I rarely use. Would be an great excuse to bring it all out. Could even do it with decent social distance pretty easily if thatā€™s still a thing.

2 Likes

Vibestock signup google doc right now

21 Likes

Vibes will be Extraordinary! Merch will be out of this world with this logo!

dumble

2 Likes

What a crew on the sheet so far! image

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well holy hell I ride the peloton and am now in the 70s in sign ups!

8 Likes

great job on logo @jskovgaard

1 Like

Just a thoughtā€¦ you could pair this with the Talamore Resort Scotty Cameron Weekend. It was like $500 for 3 night stay in their villas, 3 rounds golf, a dinner, breakfast each morning and a brand new Scotty Cameron putter.

3 Likes

Iā€™m right there with ya buddy.

1 Like

Donā€™t let the number of people on the list deter you from signing up, there is no set maximum right now.

Waitlists move quickly, conflicts may arise once we nail down the date, etc.

11 Likes

Thinking the soon to be released NLU elephant shirt will be prime attire for this event

10 Likes