Vibestock 2021 - Pre Event Raffle (DRAWING NOW!)

Nope. Buy ALL the tickets and we’ll get your prizes to you.

2 Likes

Some items lend themselves better to in person pick up like @Smidler beer but if you win you get to pick from the remaining prizes and the coordinate transfer with the donator

Thought I’d be able to get more but I have 2 bottles of Buffalo Trace, 1 Larceny single barrel store pick, and the Game of Thrones scotch

11 Likes

And with our latest payment we have crossed the $1000 mark. Another $1000 in the next 13 days and your entry to vibestock could be comped

11 Likes

via GIPHY

A 3some at Sedgfield including your greens fee to be scheduled with @miketerps08 has been added to the raffle.

Thanks for the donation!

14 Likes

This was the wrong raffle to be the money collector and be ineligible

10 Likes

Mega vibes happening around this raffle.

2 Likes

You have to play with me, but I promise the golf course is worth it!

12 Likes

From personal experience, so is the company.

3 Likes

We can tag team drawing to make you eligible. Just screen share.

1 Like

I would like to add a Pins and Aces tie dye polo to the raffle.

It’s a size large but due to the tie dye process it is more like a medium. Never worn.

I will bring it to VS!

6 Likes

Thank you sir

More prizes have been added inlcuding @mintbucket Tie Dye polo and 3 lag shot training aids from @TB3Golf and a chance to play Sedgefield with @miketerps08

Everyone’s generosity continues to amaze

7 Likes

Legitimately 5 or 6 No. 1 seed level prizes in this raffle.

6 Likes

39 items up for raffle right now!!

Get your tickets.

3 Likes

But there’s only really one true #1

We are $700 away from the free entry being included in the raffle. Come help some great causes guis.

3 Likes

We have officially crossed the $1500 mark. 3/4 of the way to adding a comped entry into vibestock. One of you might be able to help two charities and get $150 sent back to you. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

DM me with your ticket request (tiers below), payment platform (venmo or paypal) and your associated payment username if you would like to enter

1 ticket for $5
5 tickets for $20
15 tickets for $50
40 tickets for $100

5 Likes