Triple Draw Raffle - Odyssey Putter, Fun Bag, MD4 Wedge - $30 Donation

For the second raffle benefiting Strong Like Stella and @pushdraw’s family, we will be doing a triple draw. Each entry enters you for the chance to win one of the 3 prizes:

• Callaway MD4 60* wedge
  • Alex’s Fun Bag (wedge size)
  • Grand Prize: Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten putter with US Open Limited Edition headcover, autographed by Phil Mickelson.

The 3 winners will be drawn live at dinner in Cincinnati on 11/2. The Google Form will automatically close for entry at 10PM EST on 11/1.
Please do not share this raffle outside of the Refuge unless consulting with me first.

You must fill out a separate Google Form for each entry.

Step 1: Enter Google Form here: https://forms.gle/rgV2U2K1pLZthV8t5
Step 2: Submit payment (multiple payments can be made at once this time) here: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8jafzrDLJf

You do not need to be present to win these items. Winner must cover cost of shipping (excluding Fun Bag).
The clubs are right handed, but if a left handed player wins, Callaway will swap the clubs out for the proper dexterity.

Thank you for donating and good luck!

19 Likes

3 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

In x2

2 Likes

$210 in a matter of minutes. This one will be good guise. :beers:

5 Likes

two entries for two wins

2 Likes

Again, nothing but applause from afar for this guise… unreal work all round.

2 Likes

So, the charges for raffle donations show as STIFFLER140. @alexshreff, I’m gonna need some context, sir.

1 Like

Growing up everyone thought my mom was hot, and my last name is Shreffler which is similar, so my nickname has been Stiffler since I was in like 7th grade.

10 Likes

Easy there Stiffler.

7 Likes

So, uhhhh, let’s see your mom!

20 Likes

She’s probably the same age as you old perverts!

21 Likes

Exactly! Age appropriate.

7 Likes

I wish there were more likes.

5 Likes

I can’t like this post enough.

Bring her to the Duel!

4 Likes

Just submitted the Google form and PayPal…awesome work @alexshreff!

2 Likes

Or at least a photo of young @alexshreff where Stifler’s mom, I mean Mrs. Shreff, is present.

Maybe a raffle for an autographed picture of stiffler’s mom!

At some point we may be crossing the line. Hopefully no offense @alexshreff

5 Likes

She could be younger than some team old gui members.

1 Like