Trap Draw - Home Alone Perfect Club

I hate the dumb fan theory that Kevin grows up to become Jigsaw

How about the fact that Fuller became Ghostface?

2 Likes

Also in the original script it was uncle Frank that hired the wet bandits.


vindication for @Tron via my wife

3 Likes

https://x.com/JFrankensteiner/status/1737292297690128555?s=20

Ebert being a big fan of Home Alone 3 is a surprise. Siskel is about to have a heart attack - or they were the original Steven A/Skip duo. While definitely the worst of the three, I think it’s better than most give it credit for (not to mention being a great introduction to Scarlett Johansson at that age/when it came out).

Number 2 is my favorite closely followed by 1. My girlfriend’s nephews just got back from a “Home Alone 2” experience the Plaza does. Complete with limo ride and their very own cheese pizza, ice cream sundae bar, and even two turtle doves. Is 35 too old for doing that…asking for a friend.

1 Like

You’re a bit older than Grealish, but if it’s okay for him I’d say go for it


Also big miss not mentioning this on the pod

2 Likes