Tourist Sauce Season 36: The Villages

… but seriously. I encourage anyone who sees this thread to do a little research on “The Villages”, Florida’s friendliest (and horniest) hometown.

3 Likes

giphy

28 Likes

Could it be?

3 Likes

17 Likes

I showed back up in order to wrangle up some support for my golf course.

Venmo @aannddyy00 and we will buy a T100

11 Likes

This T100 is more realistic.

2 Likes

I have been wishing you would unveil yourself to be fork who’s been sweeping the floor non-stop and very mysterious to the Discord.

4 Likes

After some DM’s, Cooper proved to be a big meanie.

Andy in KC has instructed his teen son to liquidate all NFTs.

2 Likes

My (extremely liberal,) uncle lived in the Villages for about 6 years. What was he thinking?

I visited probably three times with my family during his residency. I can confirm, it is the strangest place I have ever been. Sure, there are countless golf course, but they all kinda stink. Dinner starts at like 3:00 everyday and you cant find anything to eat after like 7:00 PM.

The only positivee aspect of the place was that Happy Hour at all the golf course clubhouses start at like 10:00 AM every weekday. So as a 21 year old visiting family during Christmas break, it was quite the opportunity to get a little loose on $3.00 Yuenglings and bloody marys before lunch.

6 Likes

This is what I was hoping to hear about. My coworkers and I took a deep dive yesterday, and all I could think was “cult… cult… cult”

3 Likes