If the guys decide to do a Tourist Sauce in Michigan, maybe season 5 or 6, I don’t think they should stick to the a pure northern Michigan trip. Here is what I would do, tell me what you folks think:
- Start in Ann Arbor and play the MacKenzie course at The University of Michigan.
- Make their way to EL and play Forest Akers West - a little Michigan/Michigan State fun and Big Randy gets to see some college towns.
- Head to Roscommon for a day of 36 with Forest Dunes and The Loop
- Next stop is a bit further north, hit Treetops for a round at the Rick Smith Tradition course and one more at Threetops.
- Traverse City is next. First, pay homage to the former site of High Pointe, then a round at Lochenheath and maybe a 2nd at The Bear.
- Head over to Arcadia/Frankfort with an attempt to get on Crystal Downs and rounds at the Arcadia Bluffs courses.