Three Rivers Throwdown Major: August 27th @ Birdsfoot GC (Pittsburgh, PA) by Incline Club Roost

Registration is Now Open for our Roost Major. Located just minutes outside Pittsburgh in Freeport, PA.

Date is August 27th, 2023 and Cost is $160 USD.

AS WITH OTHER NLU EVENTS YOU’LL BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST WHEN YOU REGISTER AND MOVED TO THE ACTIVE ROSTER AFTER YOU PAY

Registration Link Thru Golf Genius
More details and information below and on website:

4 Likes

WWII cannon blast start!

4 Likes

That cannon is loud

3 Likes

Better than a “shotgun” so it definitely can be heard from all 18 holes :eyes:

1 Like

@ChickPhilA Worth the trip to Western PA alone!

Bumping! I know date is still a little ways away, but if you didn’t get into Erin Hills, come join us in Pittsburgh! :smiley:

We still have spots available! Sign up today! Working on some great prizes and going to be an all around great day!
Been out to the course already this summer and it’s a great spot!

1 Like

Ah, bummed I missed this post originally. Just put my name on the waitlist, let me know if something opens up.

We still have spots available! Go ahead and sign up thru the golf genius link and you’ll be put on the waitlist into you pay, then you’ll be moved to the confirmed list.

1 Like

Is that still the case, or full on waitlist now?

Yessir! Sign ups still open and spots still available! About 10 still left.

Keep those sign-ups coming! Still got spaces available! Remember you’ll be added to the wait-list, but that is only until you submit the payment and you’ll be added to active roster after that.

Registration Link Thru Golf Genius

1 Like

BUMP!
We’ve had a couple of people drop-out with last minute conflicts/injuries cause well… life happens. If you’re in the Pittsburgh/Ohio/Midwest ( :upside_down_face: ) Area and want to try to make it out this Sunday and compete for a one of the final spots at the NIT come sign up!

DM me with any questions!
Some details for the event if anyone needs:
8AM Shotgun Start Quota Round.
Top 8 Move on to 80% Handicapped 9 Hole Stroke Play to determine winner. These 8 will go off in 2 Foursomes. EVERYONE gets to play 27 holes though starting with 2pm tee times after a Caterer Fajitas Lunch!
Prizes and Giveaways Galore!
Price includes everything you’ll need throughout the day including range balls, carts, bevvies, a donation to First Tee Pittsburgh, Lunch, hot dog and chips at the turn, and more!

2 Likes