Thornblade

What the hell???

6 Likes

When will “Real Housewives of Greenville” air?

• Before June 1, 2021
  • Afrer June 1, 2021

0 voters

1 Like

Wow

5 Likes

@LukeBoatright, @tigergolftraveler, come on in, y’all…

3 Likes

As a pro-am contestant here does @Tron have any comments?

1 Like

I played in the pro-am 5 or 6 years. Don’t recall seeing any embezzlement, prostitution, blackmail, sex trafficking, drug dealing or orgys. But they did have great tee gifts.

@BamaBearcat

10 Likes

No at Thornblade, but a club in Austin, TX. I’ve seen drug dealing go down multiple times working outside ops when I was in high school. Always fun when they left their “stuff” in their carts after the round.

1 Like

Hidden Valley East

That article is crazy. Am I reading it right that they’re making major speculations about who could be involved, including their names?

Sounds like the second guy is a confirmed bad guy, but the first guy (attached) is getting his personal shit dragged out in the open with what seems to be purely conjecture. He could in fact be involved, but Is that what passes for journalism nowadays?

2 Likes

Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous indeed.

The Roxanne Pulitzer divorce comes to mind.

2 Likes

I have zero idea of whether any of this is true, and agree there is a lot of conjecture based on what the article provides in terms of evidence. What’s clear is there was some type of financial impropriety that took place that started an investigation.

1 Like

For sure, wild read though thanks for posting. Feel like it could be true but just terrible, terrible writing.

3 Likes

fitsnews is slightly above TMZ for south carolina politics.

10 Likes

15 Likes

It could be worse. They could be murdering protestors.

1 Like

Are you insinuating SGS’s well respected golf historian may know more than he’s letting on? I think we need to interrogate @BamaBearcat during an afternoon stroll around ANGC

3 Likes

We’re avoiding downtown lately. My wife works down there and won’t be going into the office in the two weeks leading up to the election.

1 Like

The world is burning

1 Like

I had not heard about any of this. This is what I get for getting off bookface.

I’m going to need some time to process that article.

5 Likes

Heard rumblings for a couple months now from some members at other clubs in Greenville.

2 Likes