The Supper Club - NLU Wisconsin Roost - MAJOR is SATURDAY JUNE 15

I apparently can’t read and noticed the comment about registering if you’re cool w the regional, too. Excited to see these events are happening and looking forward to joining one!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Welcome aboard!

Welcome-aboard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Custom ball mark some mule up in Minnesota (@Battisstatus) made for him

3 Likes

Sweet. I hope to make it out to an event or two this year. Thanks for the efforts so far.

3 Likes

If you get called a mule by members of two different roosts are you actually a mule?

8 Likes

Oh my god you’re right…

2 Likes

Saturday Brewers day games will be the death of me. I wish you all a competitive inaugural roost season!

Catch me in the WSGA Monday qualifiers since I don’t work a regular person job.

12 Likes

Are away games also a scheduling issue?

“Working in sports” is the scheduling issue. Nights/weekends/holidays.

3 Likes

I used to work for the Kansas City Chiefs, I feel ya scheduling in that industry is a pain. I was just glad I only had 16 games at the time can’t imagine the baseball grind.

1 Like

a few of my old restaurant friends went the broadcasting route with sports and are practically nonexistent during the baseball season.

All roost hope is not lost! Pretty sure that October Kohler event will be on a Friday but don’t quote me on that. Also, playoffs, I know.

3 Likes

Can confirm, minor update on the Old Fashioned which may be at either Whistling or more likely now Blackwolf Run this year, basically pending the date of the NIT it’s down to 1 of 3 Fridays in late October / early November. While we all obviously hope the Brewers are alive and well in the postseason at that time if they aren’t we’d love to see you there!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Must be King Of The Mules! You’re officially taking over for Country Music Sensation Eric Cole

1 Like

But how can I be ROY if I’ve been around for 4 years…

My guess is because you were the only mule to not complain about being a mule, but I could be way off base

I just shout into the void about it. It’s fine. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the problem! You need to be more like Ryan Armour if you want your voice to be heard :joy:

@Battisstatus has been heard loud and clear. He raised nearly $1200 in 3 days 6 months before an event. Decidedly in :goat: status.

11 Likes