The Summit of Mt. Prospect (6/8/24)

I want chaos. I’m feeling a 12 or 13 on 15.

3 Likes

It’s your event so I’m good with whatever you decide and I’m sure others are too.

If there’s a max it should probably be a super high number like 10, or a net number (net triple?) since we likely have some people that are popping on every hole or may get double pops on a few (e.g., a 19 hdcp could post a 9 on #2, but a scratch would max at 7).

1 Like

Max net triple. I highly doubt that anyone who has to pick up after a net triple is going to win.

3 Likes

I like this idea but let me poke around on the app and see if I can set the default “pick up max” option on the app to net triple.

2 Likes

I mean we just had red tee week…

We need an agreement to avoid situations but think the majority know if they don’t have it that day, start scooping after 2nd, 3rd net double/triple. (Raises hand emphatically)

3 Likes

@EConroy419 I was able to get the 12:10 Tee Time on June 3rd. There was a random single already in the tee time. So only max 3/4 players would be part of the event.

I want to confirm this is acceptable, and then would work on filling up those two spots. I have one friend who is interested.

3 Likes

Totally fine! Shoot me a DM with the names and emails of your group when you get the chance.

Net triple pickup. That’s the rule. I’ll make sure to include it when I send a final email out Wednesday.

7 Likes

5 Likes

The Heatstroke Invitational

4 Likes

NUUN and LiquidIV bar at the turn.

2 Likes

I’ll be taking liquidIV up my nose to get it working faster.

6 Likes

Maybe its not to late for a new sponsor for the event?

4 Likes

I forgot Kerry was a big Logan Paul stan.

6 Likes

Got my fit ready for the weekend.

3 Likes

Hey @dgolfman62281 - I noticed you wrote on the signup sheet that you had no preference on tee time so I moved you from a late spot up to 10:30am to accommodate some drops/new adds. I appreciate your flexibility!

2 Likes

No problem, thank you for the alert!

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the NLU Pro Shop cards up for grabs! We will do a duck race on the patio after the event for two NLU shop codes. First place pulls in $100, second place pulls in $50. $5 per duck sent to @BadBrad’s PayPal at @briva31!

5 Likes

Ethan put this in the email today but figured I would throw this in here with visuals to assist others: you may need to manually enter your handicap if you’ve used 18 Birdies before but don’t log all your rounds in there. There’s a toggle button at the bottom of the handicap screen on your profile that lets you enter a manual handicap for group scoring, stats, etc.

Example: I have used it for a couple events but that’s about it, so I only have 2 scores and 18 Birdies says my handicap is 10.6. Per CDGA, my handicap is currently 5.9. Just throwing it out there as I would potentially popped on 5 extra holes.

If this is all obvious to everyone else, I’ll shut up and fuck off. See you all on Saturday!

13 Likes

Protecting the field like a gentleman and a scholar. :clap:t3:

6 Likes