The Summit of Mt. Prospect (6/8/24)

If you haven’t added your name to the sign up google sheep please do. We would prefer not to add groups since we usually have to scramble to fill in the block we have set. If needed @EConroy419 will help arrange additional groups 1 week out before they open for the public play

4 Likes

Yep, I am on the sign up sheet. It seemed to me, based on the wording on the sheet, that alternates needed to book their own times. Apologies if I misinterpreted that.

1 Like

Organizer here - if alternates can book their own tee times when they go to the public 7 days out they are allowed to play in the outing. Only constraint is the tee times have to be close to our block. You can’t tee off two hours after the last group and be a part of the event.

2 Likes

Biggest shoutout to @FamousFoot for printing these special scorecards for the event!

We are two weeks out from the event and I just opened up more spots to the alternates list. If the 48 spots all get taken, anyone else is free to book their own tee times close to our tee time block. At the moment we are teeing off from 10am to 11:50am. Please reach out if you have any questions!

14 Likes

Those are sick

Full Stop

6 Likes

Will look to incorporate a ‘Past Champions’ section next go around.

I’m open to bribery if a past champ would like their name bigger (shout out Mr. Player). Or if you’d like someone else’s name shrunk down.

4 Likes

@EConroy419 when will tee times be finalized just out of curiosity

I will have those out to everyone by Wednesday.

2 Likes

Signed up! Excited to get out to my first event.

Nice and close to home for me. This is Dan L btw. Trying to figure out how to change my display name.

2 Likes

Waiting on remaining $20 entry fees from @JAD, $25 from @deliroustim, and $20 from @RLSIII. My PayPal is Conroy419@gmail.com. Please and thanks, guys!

1 Like

Sorry - I was meant to be removed from the alternate list. I won’t be in town. Apologies if I miscommunicated that in discord

No you’re good, I probably forgot to change the sheet! Sorry!

1 Like

You can’t, you can change the profile photo tho

Couple quick questions -

I assume we’re playing the Silver tees again this year but just wanted to confirm.

Also, since this is Net stroke play are we holing out every hole or is there a cap at Net double? Or can I card a 17 on 17?

2 Likes

My group will be hitting cups, like the fucking gentlemen we are.

11 Likes

Do the right thing but don’t be a scumbag on gimmes is my policy. Yes on silver tees.

5 Likes

Oh for sure on gimmes. I just wasn’t sure if we’re picking up at Net double or allowing everyone to potentially card octuple bogeys (sick IMO).

1 Like

Because I don’t know how the app will handle pickups everyone just put in gross scores into the app

Well, I think you would just establish a max score and tell people to enter the max score on pickups. I think just playing everything out is fun and the right move, but the argument against doing that is pace of play.

2 Likes

Would picking up at quad make sense? Entering a quad into the app and then letting the app do the math from there.