The Summit of Mt. Prospect (6/8/24)

To be fair, there were some gimmicky holes out there before the reno as well (see old #10).

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have to WD from the event…
I moved the first alternative into my spot (Steve Strang)…

2 Likes

Down to play in an alt 4-some if someone needs to fill it out (stevekearns@live.com)

1 Like

As a close neighbor at the bottom of the alternate list, I’d also be very in on this.

2 Likes

We’re still 4 months away, there will be drops.

7 Likes

Is there still a way to get in a foursome for the event?

So as the event draws near there will be two ways for alternates to get spots in the event:

1. Luck of the draw - with every drop from the main roster I will email the alternates and it’ll be first come, first served. Whoever can edit that Google Sheet fastest is in.
  2. Book your own foursome - tee times will go out at midnight one week out from the event. We tee off after the permanent tee times so (theoretically) the spots after our last groups will be open. If alternates can book tee times close to our block and show me the proof they have those tee times they will be allowed in.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

I’d be down to join if it’s not too late.

3 Likes

It does, thank you!

1 Like

6 Likes

Can we do a live duck race on a phone? Casey gave me codes for $100 and $50 to the pro shop. I was thinking we duck race those on the patio after the event.

4 Likes

Why not fake (or ever real ducks) and dump them in the creek by the bridge on 10.

5 Likes

You could use them for closest to the pin contests. Or post round closest to the pin on a mega putt on the putting green

1 Like

Could someone with a corporate donation match policy be in charge of charity from now on?

1 Like

Oh we will also get tee gifts from NLU as well.

1 Like

As goodwill coordinator I can work on this. Would be cool if people who have this policy could let me know so we can spread out donations throughout the year

2 Likes

I can assist.

1 Like

Regretfully, I am going to drop out this year.

Hello, new to the Nest/Refuge and based in the city. My roommate and I are interested in participating and will try to snag a tee time soon after the registered tee times for the event. I will post a follow-up message if we do get something, but we would need two other alternates to fill out the tee time. Let me know if you are interested.

3 Likes