The Steeplechase at Jeffersonville July 31st in Philly-area

Just signed up although I think I’m on waitlist as well. I noted in the registration that I can help with any organizing - I live within walking distance and can help out wherever needed. Just let me know!

1 Like

Damn I wish I had known about post notifications sooner, this event filled up quick!

1 Like

Signed up and on waiting list - would be my first event so hope to get in. Easy drive from southern DE. Looking forward to meeting folk IRL.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. We are up to 80 players on the registration list at this time. I talked with the course today and we can secure another block of tee times. Safe to say at this point that at least the first 60 players are in!

I’m going to give registrations another week or so and see where we are, numbers wise. Then I’ll work with the course on what options we have and update this group (and anyone on the list) to get as many included as possible. Generally they do not do shotguns on Saturdays anymore. But there are other possibilities and I’m going to see how flexible they can be.

Thrilled with the interest so far and really pumped we can put this together. Hang in there and we’ll get this thing worked out!

12 Likes

This is awesome!

@Matt_monk you getting in on this?

Super late to the party but I just signed up for the waitlist. One can hope!

2 Likes

I believe I signed up the first day but never got a confirmation. Is there a way to know if I am on the list? I want to make sure I get on the waitlist if I’m not signed up. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey again everyone. We’re up to 80 total people on the list. Awesome to have so much interest!

I’m talking with the golf course this weekend about options for getting as many people in as possible. We should have a better idea of how this will look and what options we have.

If you filled out the form, you’ll be getting an email by the end of this weekend with an update. We’ll go from there.

Thanks again for all the interest…continue to reach out if you have questions.

7 Likes

Hey everyone, if up to this point you registered for the event, you are in.

Everyone should have received an email around 8:30 p.m. tonight (Sunday) with details. Luckily for us, we now have 20+ tee times reserved (so room for 80+ players).

As of now we have 81 players. Let’s see if we can get a few more!

If you did not receive an email from me, send a DM and we’ll figure it out.

12 Likes

looking forward to meeting everyone and if you haven’t played J ville you’re in for a treat. can’t wait to see the work they did to it this winter.

5 Likes

Late to the party here but are any spots still available? Looking at my schedule to see if I would be able to make the trip up from MD.

1 Like

CC @mgladdy we will see if we can fit you on the list, at worst you will be on the wait list and I’m sure a spot will open up for you if people have to drop

1 Like

Gotcha. I’m still trying to figure out my schedule with work/vacation for July so I won’t officially sign up just yet until I nail down some details.

2 Likes

As of now, there is still plenty of room. A handful of players have dropped out and we secured a bunch of extra tee times, just in case. So just fill out the form at your convenience and it shouldn’t be a problem.

@Craigstands

4 Likes

Just signed up as my schedule just opened up a bit. Looking forward to meeting you all.

4 Likes

Officially signed up

4 Likes

I filled out the registration form last week. Just want to confirm that im good to go. Ready to launch em

1 Like

My buddy @Samton128 and I are going to be coming up a day early for a practice round if anybody wants to turn it into a thing.

1 Like

You’re all set and should have gotten an email just now confirming everything. If not, send me a DM. Thanks!

2 Likes