The ‘Stache House: COVID-19 Facial Agronomy

Brought this up a couple nights ago, but who wants to grow some terrible quarantine facial hair? I’m still building up my base layer but likely going straight ‘stache during this time

Let’s nurture those follicles while we avoid the COVID molecules!

10 Likes

Apparently the CDC is recommending men shave their facial hair. For the last few years my beard has varied between nicely groomed to all out grizzly adams. My wife has been asking me for a long time to give it a good trim but I’ve been resisting. Apparently now she is trying to use the full power of the CDC to get what she wants. haha.

1 Like

I just started growing this last week.

My barber sent message saying that they are holding off on beard trims for the next couple weeks at least.

5 Likes

Paging @ColoniusFunk.

This gui’s facial hair game is glorious.

Might only be unmatched by his beer-drinking game. Who can really say?

3 Likes

He’s our leader in this time of need.

1 Like

Decided to go for a pensive look

I have not had a haircut in a while.

5 Likes

That’s a nicely trimmed Corona Coiffe, given the circumstances.

2 Likes

The grey means I’m distinguished right guise? Not old?

2 Likes

Corona hair length update. It’s not good. Beard is worse. (I do not wear my hair [wair my hear {English language is wild}] like this)

I’ve completely give up.

7 Likes

The Aristocrat!

2 Likes

I dig it.

1 Like

You know I was way out in front of this.

1 Like

You had a very handsome head start.

1 Like

Definitely got a bit of a head start, was thinking I might just let the ‘stache grow to create a COVID blocking wall of majestic ‘stache. Apparently that’s a bad idea?

6 Likes

I’m in no way qualified to provide any scientific or medical advice on the public health issues here. But from a purely aesthetic perspective, this is The Faz of facial course design. Boldly sculpted contours, dramatic elevation changes, and impeccable conditioning.

1 Like

Def got a head start as well, been working on this since about H1N1. :rofl:

2 Likes

Your facial lettuce’s GCA spirit animal is Tobacco Road

1 Like

Decent timing, check the shirt

37 Likes

My plan was to let winter length run wild until going to Scotland next month, but now I think it’s here until I’m allowed back out of the house.

4 Likes

Hate the idea of taking a selfie, but these are strange times indeed. But seriously, none of us have facial hair as majestic, dare I say regal, as @The_Cad_Says.

Okay @ColoniusFunk might come pretty close.

6 Likes