The Showdown in South Florida-April 17th Palm Beach Par 3 - IT'S A WRAP!

Touted as one of the best Par 3 courses in America recently re-designed by Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd. The course features 18 holes ranging from 81-211 yards.

CONFIRMED DATE APRIL 17TH

Individual quota game playing for fun prizes and winner will receive an exemption into the NIT!

To get this event off the ground I would ideally hope to field roughly 24-36 golfers.
Open invitational to all…including @Randy but we all know his stance on par 3 courses.

18 Likes

This place looks sick. What does the surrounding area look like for golf to double dip on?

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

@sundaybag major push for The Fox Club, also a certain Vero course might be available.

5 Likes

Also Palm Beach National and Sandhill Crane seem pretty legit as well.

1 Like

Down

2 Likes

IN +1

Sentencing

2 Likes

North Palm Beach CC is full-length, excellent, and nearby. Should maybe not even be crippling costwise by then.

Unfortunately, I’m going to be out of town that week. Silver anniversary up in Myrtle for golf and fun.

3 Likes

Seriously doubt I could do this, but I did eat there once with the wife while on a golf-less vacation.

Don’t sleep on the Sunday brunch. :fire:

1 Like

Very in for this.

Oh boy we like that. Let’s just make sure it’s not a Greenskeeper’s Revenge day… inadvertently ran into these buzzsaws there last year:

6 Likes

Fox Club is hard enough on it’s own. Most fun I ever had getting my teeth kicked in.

Back patio overlooks the 18th green and there just so happens to be a mat there as well.

5 Likes

Dammit @JDinDelray !!!

1 Like

Sipping your tasty beverage and enjoying the carnage of watching people attempting to reach 18 in two? You might be a bad guy Andy :wink:

1 Like

What Vero club? I’m originally from VB but live in Columbus, OH now… if this thing is happening it would be the perfect excuse to head back for a weekend

Still up in the air in terms of Vero Beach, but I work at Riomar Country Club.

2 Likes

Don’t have your thing during my thing, bruh!

2 Likes

I’m just here to say this is sick. Cheers!

1 Like

Palm Beach Par 3 is awesome! Great views of the sound and the beach. The cobia at Al Fresco after the round is excellent :ok_hand:

Also my wife once hit a very hosel adjacent shot that ricocheted of said restaurant which was sick.

2 Likes

This sounds pretty awesome. I’d be tentatively down.

I have my issues with the Natty, but Sandhill Crane is great and possibly not as jam-packed with COVID-unsafe golfers as them.