The Shotgun Start Podcast (Now a Shipping and Logistics Podcast? Also birthdays and nuptials)

What’s this gui’s deal and how did he even find me?

18 Likes

Probably loves the brooks theory

Full seriousness: these kids are really impressive

Possibly. But what does “it’s a terrible business” even mean? I’ll go full Dominic Raiola and stand shirtless in my front yard inviting people to say bad things about Dottie, Judy, vintage Tillman, Christina Kim on PGA Tour live, etc.and fight me.

4 Likes

I can’t breathe you guys.

28 Likes

I’ve been convinced it’s not actually him but someone playing the long game as performance art.

4 Likes

Dude, that entire tweet was a take quake. DL3’s wife falling asleep during sex. Brandle is a PK wannabe. I’m just amazed he didn’t block me for calling him Skeeter.

3 Likes

Is PK;

• Drunk
  • Mentally Ill
  • Both

0 voters

I’m apparently a moron (also idiot) but did anyone else realize the SGS blend Bixby is only 12 oz? I thought I had burned through a pound of coffee in 10 days, which would be an all time record. I thought it was kind of steep at $20/16oz but not sure I can justify spending what amounts to $27/lb on coffee. Even Though it is really good.

This is the perfect tweet.

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Overton was the first guy I thought of! :laughing:

They spelled Tom C. wrong :confounded: hopefully we’ve got at least one winner in here.

I think Andrew V is @avess.

Yep

10 Likes

whoa another doxxing, ban him!

6 Likes

BK’s shirt is a richter scale, Bryson must be so jealous :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

Brooks is looking a little rough.

Brendan’s lack of understanding the one and done today was at its peak, when he asked Andy if his One and Done was also his pick to win.

3 Likes