The RSM Classic feat. Brendon Godd

Seriously this guy recorded a NLU podcast on Tuesday and now he’s in contention again. Put this dude in the President’s Cup.

8 Likes

Does Todd get a battlefield promotion to Rickie’s spot on the Presidents Cup team after he wins this tournament?

1 Like

Bryson is gonna accidentally get a season-ending injury trying to bulk up, and then Todd comes in.

In a perfect world, somehow Pat Reed also gets replaced by Kevin Na.

2 Likes

Tigers spot

3 Likes

Man this kid is ballin out! Pod bump engaged!

1 Like

Season is already over.

They should just crown him the Wyndham Rewards champion now and save everyone else the stress.

1 Like

Absolute bonkers. And What stinks is most people just won’t grasp how crazy it really is. If it was Rahm or Day it something it would be hyped. But somehow this will be underrated.

3 Likes

My god if it was Day. The takes would be disgusting.

4 Likes

Stevie would come back

4 Likes

Can someone make “TODD 2020” tour visors. .

2 Likes

How pissed is BTodd going to be that there is a 6 week break before Kapula. Only way to stop him!

1 Like

Turned on PGA Radio mid segment in the truck this morning. No idea who is talking but he is saying things about grip pressure, foot pressure, basically a repeat of the pod. I’m thinking why does this sound so familiar? Well it was Bradley Hughes basically showing that he and BTodd are very in tune on what they worked on. It was almost a word for word repeat.

1 Like

Icarus has entered the building. Not a good Sunday for our man.

Boiler up!

2 Likes

Tough to watch BTodd hit a huge right miss…felt it in my yippy soul.

What is with the plane noises at this event!?

NAS Kings Bay is very close.

2 Likes

So pumped for Tyler!

He was an 8th grader the first time played with him and thought he had the potential and the right attitude to have success on the professional level. It warms my heart to see people’s dreams come true and seeing good things happen to good people!

1 Like

PJs taking off all the time right next to the course.
Small airport that a lot of the players use literally next to the course.