The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

hope everyone is able to see this…maybe add to the first post?

How does the thing actually work?! I’m a luddite so can’t figure out how to pin it!

Of note - 4 people in Texas now. That’s a Chapter right there I think…!

1 Like

WhatsApp groups and dropping location pins on Google Maps? I’m starting to think The Refuge is just a pilot data collection operation run by Google’s own Icarito himself.

8 Likes

Definitely in, LA here

2 Likes

It’s fine we all know where you live your grace. Your affection for tweed and pompous (yet lovey and charming) diction has told us enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely building up a head of steam in LA now… Just need someone to take up the challenge to run point on that.

For those interested in joining the North East Chapter, reach out to me via DM and we can get you added. Really building up a head of steam over here

3 Likes

Just south of Nashville, TN here. This sounds sweet.

1 Like

We can hold our annual meeting of the West Midwest Chapter at the undisputed home of the RACDG, BCN.

2 Likes

I’m 100% more likely to buy RACDG/BCN swag than swag from a nonexistent course.

This is impressive. Really impressive. Did you get that all done in the last day?

1 Like

I’m thinking the exact same thing… I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I imagine the look will be similar to when I told my wife that I was going to join an online book club about golf, except multiplied because this involves me being gone on golf trips that may be a large distance away. It should go well.

1 Like

Your grace,

When you open up the map if you search for your home location a green marker will pop up. Above the green marker is a dialogue box with a “+ Add to map” option. Click that, and the marker will turn to blue. The dialogue box above the marker will change, and now you will have some options in the bottom right of the box. Click the pencil-like object, and you can change the name of the location to your name.

2 Likes

If I can make it I’m in!

1 Like

Count me in! Tacoma, WA here

Ahh, our first North Westerner! I’m an honorary NWer as I have a home in Coeur d’Akene, Idaho

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wrote it in 3 hours! It’s not my first rodeo! :smirk:

Needs some tweaking but I thinking it’s a solid start.

1 Like

Good friend of @Craigstands, so if you’re handing out brownie points for recruiting, toss him a few (not sure how many I’m worth).

I’d definitely be interested in helping in any way possible, with what might be the New England, North East, or Mid Atlantic chapter? Currently living 1.5 hours from DC/Baltimore, 2.5 from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Connections abound.

1 Like

You make yourself small, approach calmly from the front, and offer her a raw T bone st… wait, that’s tigers. Do the same thing, except with a diamond.

7 Likes

I’d be interested. I’m from the Harrisburg, PA area, so I can float to either the Northeast or DC/Mid Atlantic.

3 Likes