The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

All the way in!

Melbourne, FL

1 Like

Looks like the Midwest is well represented and growing. Perhaps a West Midwest and East Midwest??

East Midwest:
Myself (LJP) Cincinnati, OH
@jgolf1 Findlay, OH
@ericrbens Indiana
@PhilsSignedGlove Chicago
@Slick Wisconsin

West Midwest:
@tj_denawli Saint Paul, MN
@timshel OK
@ThreePutz KC
@jnenn25 St Louis
@Steiner84 St Louis
@WarbirdND North Dakota

Just an idea to make meeting locations a bit more feasible. Apologies if I missed anyone. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Ducks fly together.

5 Likes

Better throw me into the West Midwest.

Omaha

1 Like

where you at @GGates18 for Marion OH

I’m sure there’s enough here for a TX chapter. Representing Dallas here.

2 Likes

DC doesn’t really belong with the Northeast.

DC-Virginia-Maryland is more Middle Atlantic

1 Like

Count me in for the US NE group. I’m in Washington DC

@The_Cad_Says I believe the admins have the ability to make a poll on here. Could ask @jwfickett or one of the others to do so with each of the desired chapters and we could all “vote” for the chapter we fit into. Then the results of the poll would have the member lists for each chapter…if that makes sense?

Example - like this one by Tron - but with the ability to see who “voted” for what chapter.

1 Like

Count me in for Midwest!

Minneapolis, MN.

Great idea. I was just starting to wonder how we keep track of all this.

I was also thinking Simone can just offer to take on a chapter for now to get it up and running, then each chapter is responsible for seeing people on here in their region and reaching out to them to invite them into the chapters WhatsApp.

But it might be an easier way to start that process with a poll.

I’m happy for anyone on the ground to decide demarcation lines. You’ll know the lay of the land better.

Plus people in the grey areas can maybe choose if they so wish.

I’m really keen that it’s a ‘by the people for the people’ affair. Do with it what you will… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Midwest splits into two chapters to accommodate the rush in less than 24 hours. This is how life on Earth first started people! I’m so proud. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Latus et angulosis sounds wonderfully pompous. I love it.

But I fucking adore ‘Certus et Celer’!

That might be our motto and our Twitter handle…

1 Like

My god this made my whole damn day

original_tumblr_inline_mx33jbjehG1qazwkm

4 Likes

Just put together a quick poll with some of the regions I saw. Please let me know if I missed any. You can expand the poll to see who voted for which region and maybe we can all get in contact with our regions that way. Likewise, you can choose 2 options if you are in a grey area and decide once you see other people’s locations within each chapter.

• Northeast
  • Midwest (West)
  • Midwest (East)
  • South
  • West
  • Midatlantic

0 voters

1 Like

Feel like i missed so much already. Count me in for Chicago.

2 Likes

I’m firmly in the Northeast, being in CT, but given the amount I travel, I anticipate being a visiting member of every single chapter.

3 Likes

Being located in Southeastern PA I can dabble in both Northeast and Mid-Atlantic chapters

Everyone’s POV changes based on where they live, maybe it should be based around easily accessible metropolitan areas

don’t establish boundary lines, but let people self-select ‘clubs’

2 Likes