The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

LETS ALL GO TO PERTH!!!

That’s on the list… :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll meet you in the Marshall Islands. lol

2 Likes

Here’s my fun fact: I already have a place to stay in the Marshall Islands when this gathering gets organized.

1 Like

Looks like theyve got a little 9 holer right next to the airport.

Alright, who’s up for 24 hours on a plane?

1 Like

If previous meetups are any judge, we’d have to call ahead to make sure they overstock the liquor cabinets

1 Like

Dennis the bartender got a solid google review

Just keep your guard up for when @The_Cad_Says suddenly goes Ernie Els on us in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be hard to convince me that @The_Cad_Says set this whole thing up JUST to have a shot at this scenario…

1 Like

Surprised I missed this thread so far but just dropped in the NE chapter.

Reading through this though, all this private club and insider Ivy banter has thing seeming a bit more C-Suite Tourist Sauce than Strapped.

4 Likes

Glad to have you in the NE Chapter!

I’m very much a C-suite guy. Love a spa after a day on the links. Steam room. Massage. Waking up from a little treatment room snooze to a happy ending. :smirk:

Do they have spa hotels on the Marshall Islands? Or is it more of a post nuclear testing, all the lizards have two heads, kinda inbred vibe?

1 Like

What about sound baths?

5 Likes

I think the nuke stuff has dissapated but I hear the sheer amount of RF in the air from all the satcom and radar stations out there is the equivalent of a two club wind.

1 Like

Only in Santa Monica with @Lazstradamus feeding me gluten free pasta. A sound bath anywhere else and you run the risk of serious long term personal injury.

1 Like

One of the “apartments” my friend was shown when he first moved there was a modified shipping container. So, I could email him and check but I’m gonna guess no.

1 Like

[CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP]

I was in Perth last January. I played Kennedy Bay and Sea View, and enjoyed them both. Cool city, but shame it’s so far away.

1 Like

Is there any city on earth besides Perth where the sentence “too bad it’s so far away” applies, no matter where your point of reference is? Maybe Alert?

1 Like