The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

I’m with @rryan.tx, hoping to join the SE chapter. Located in Tallahassee during spring and fall, and in Sarasota over the summers. Member of Laurel Oak in Srq and Hilaman here in Tally. Currently an FSU student so im more flexible than Koepka to find time to play. Love what you’re doing Cad, hope to meet up with the Tampa refuges this summer

6 Likes

Are you going back to Streamsong… again? lol

And on the map. it helps us (as Chapter Leaders) sort out where everybody is and what’s a good spot to meet.

It was discussed, but we’re headed to Lake Jovita. I haven’t played there yet.

Will probably do Streamsong next time…

1 Like

You don’t have to hope. Get on in. Goodle Doc, and put you on the map where you want to represent.

Come, join us!!!

Done, thanks yall. Jealous for those who get to play streamsong this weekend, i bet im the only FL refuge who has yet to play it

Nope, you’re not.

If my brother wasnt here in town id consider the drive @2down

@JDinDelray am now, was a little slow on adding my google map bruther

@rryan.tx & @Trout Welcome to you both. It’s taking a while to get going while the weather decides to play ball for the season but a lot of fun is on the cards … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant you’re not the only RACDG SE who hasn’t played Streamsong.

1 Like

Exactly how I feel.

I’ve played Bali Hai and 2 of the Paiute courses (Wolf and Snow Mountain, I think) and would go to Paiute 10 times out of 10 there if access to a car is no problem.

1 Like

Was gonna get familiar with Uber/taxis to get around.

Bali Hai is just about walkable. At least it is for a Brit used to walking everywhere. Though I’ll admit I did drive! Can’t imagine it’s more than a couple of bucks in a taxi.

Paiute isn’t far to drive, but still 40 mins from the Strip in a car.

Gerolsteiner fuqs. Great recommendation.

4 Likes

Added to the Australia Chapter, but seens as the other two members are over in Sydney & i’m in Perth, I can’t see a meet happening any time soon :laughing:

1 Like

Now @MG82 that’s just not an RACDG attitude. It’ll happen. We’ll just have to find you some Perth based playmates. Then all the Oz chapters can do a Barnbougle trip. I’ll come too…

And you’re most welcome, btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You, Your Grace.

Barnbougle is very much on the agenda after watching Tourist Sauce, looks amazing.

Anyone heading ALLLLLLL the way over to Perth, hit me up. Not a member anywhere but there are some decent public options over here, if there is any money left after buying one delicious pint of $13.00 beer. Added to the Google Doc & Map now btw.

1 Like

Perth is literally the farthest city on earth from me. Fun fact.

Sounds like you are just setting the stage for the greatest meeting in RACDG history :thinking:

1 Like