The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Spit my drink out about Cornell. Glad to see others share this slightly satirical (read:not at all) viewpoint.

1 Like

Hating on Cornell is one of my favorite pastimes.

It probably is bred from my intense inferiority complex… I’m just so self aware and ashamed of my white guilt, typical Brown grad stuff.

2 Likes

What’s the Whatsapp topic or whatever for the northeast?

Hit up @Craigstands he’ll get you sorted.

This is the type of story that needs to be broken down in a Refugee filled guest spot on one of the pods or in an episode dedicated to real life stories from friends of the pod.Everything from what joint juice fueled this to what was in your pockets when you came to…perhaps @Soly can take note.

3 Likes

The night ended with me kicking in Brendens latched hotel door at 1am right after climbing a fountain…all on video but didn’t make the final cut

This wasn’t me but a guy I know once woke up at the Valleta airport in Malta. The only thing he had with him was his suitcase so he opened it to find nothing inside but his TV remote, a whisk and a pair of red women’s shoes that weren’t his. Legend.

1 Like

Me at the next Florida meet of the RACDG. The only sober one in the room:

5 Likes

This might be an expensive uber ride home for me!

2 Likes

I might be able to swing through and get you on the way up.

Dude, you went to school with Hermione Granger. Buck the hell up.

1 Like

She dated my buddy on the tennis team, lucky guy…

2 Likes

I second the Wolf course. Played it last month (our last of 3 rounds in Vegas) and it was def. my favorite. (played Rhodes Ranch and Rio Secco the other two days)

1 Like

love her

All the courses at Paiute are good.

Bali Hai didn’t do much for me, TBH (sorry). You get over the novelty of being close to the Strip (really just Mandalay) pretty quick, and you’re often right under incoming or outgoing flights from the airport. The course has some memorable holes but nothing that I felt justified the cost of the round. It is an experience, I guess.

1 Like

That’s a feature not a bug!

@The_Cad_Says Your grace, there is a mini (very mini) RACDG meet up next week. @Twirls4TheGirls and I are meeting up next week in north Tampa. I would say that it will be uneventful, but you never know - the meet up is happening in Florida…

Looking forward to the first SE shut in a few months. I’m sure there will be multiple stories coming from that event.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the SE Shut stories myself…

Have fun next week!

Would you be so kind as to add @Twirls4TheGirls to our Whatsapp conversation for SE?

just now seeing this thread, i would love to join the US South chapter. Do I just put my info into the spreadsheet?

1 Like