The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Did @sdion06 get harassed by club officials for having the cell phone out everywhere?

1 Like

Also I just have to say that @sdion06 has the most athletic swing in the Refuge. Pure athleticism in that move

Yeah I’m wondering if the phone out the moment you’re on the property and then throughout the entire round didn’t influence your host a little at some of these places. Doesn’t seem like something old, monied, exclusive club members would be into.

I definitely got looked at with a few side eyes but I don’t care. The guy at Old Memorial was kidding by the way…though it didn’t seem it in the video lol.

Nice attempted pivot here James @IlliniGolferHack

1 Like

I’d say that’s definitely possible. The hosts at Isleworth and Concession weren’t all that bad, they just rushed the hell out of us which made for a lousy production…my apologies.

Cincinnati would be the first city to try to become the 51st state.

1. People down here always say that they hate the rest of the state, mainly Columbus
  2. Cincinnati is NOT Kentucky. Have you seen Northern Kentucky? Yikes.
1 Like

Keeping the honour in dishonourable!!

3 Likes

are you insinuating that club on the ground was an alignment aid…?

Shoot, everyone figured out I actually am straight into the bunkers instead of at the pin. My strategy is compromised!

1 Like

It’d be an alignment aid for me and my slice.

1 Like

I interrupt this talk of swing roasts and El Tucan to make a very important announcement: I’m going to fucking Vegas, March 20 through 24. There will be golf. There will be awesome.

Anybody wants to join, @ me. I have to hit Bali Hai before it dies.

3 Likes

Have fun in Vegas. I’ll be in Myrtle Beach those exact dates

spring break in Steamboat for me and the fam…no golf, but a yearly trek worth every cent.

Oh, yes, boys and girls. BALI. HAI. I get to play it. 3/20, afternoon.

I played Bali Hai last year.

I’m not gonna put you off, as I have to say I enjoyed it. The views of the Mandalay Bay are awesome. And it’s an okay track. But like a lot of desert courses you need your A game off the tee because you’re either on the fairway or you’re in the sand. There’s very little middle ground.

Oh, and take time to putt on that huge putting green before you go out. You really need to dial your speed in.

If you have time for a second round then look at the Wolf at Paiute. It lacks the wow of city centre places but it makes up for it with charm in many areas the strip lacks. Plus its half the price.

1 Like

Your Grace,
Valentine’s day has come and gone and I didn’t have anything to buy because there is no RACDG merch yet. Anything in the works, @The_Cad_Says ?

Yes, but I really need someone to take up the challenge as our own merch czar, to take orders and package them for postage.

Thank you for volunteering. You’re a star. :slight_smile:

Not really great with design but can I volunteer to man the tshirt cannon at what I assume will be the wild, nascar-esque RACDG events in the near future??

1 Like

Job’s yours

My first and only event

3 Likes