The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

High school football betting down here is awesome. Mater Dei, St John Bosco and Oaks Christian do nothing but cover all year. Mission Viejo also a fan favorite. Servite, Corona not so much. That’s what I hear, at least.

1 Like

request sent.

lollll conversant in degenerate high school football gambling, I love it so much.

As a St. Ignatius High School (Cleveland) grad, I’ve spent my fair share of time on maxpreps.com. Eleven-time D-I Ohio State Champs baby! Go Wildcats!

Oh im talking about high schools with 230 pound lineman.

YAY! Go Private-School-That-Recruits-4th-Graders-From-Inner-City-Programs-And-Gives-Them-A-Culturally-Insensitive-Education-And-Casts-Them-Aside-Like-A-Dead-Carcus-When-They-Have-No-Eligibility-Left…YAY WILDCATS!

4 Likes

How DARE you… we recruit from all over, not just the inner city.

3 Likes

Good for you. It’s been a really good time for Catholic high schools in Ohio lately. Class acts, all of you. :sunglasses:

Oh god what did we do now? lol

High school right next to my place, Florida 8A runners-up, 12 D1 Scholarships (counting FAU) and the Wendy’s High School Heisman Trophy Winner. Go Atlantic Eagles!

1 Like

Nothing. He did nothing wrong, at all.

2 Likes

That was Kentucky, how DOUBLE dare you?

1 Like

uh oh. Old Indian man known for social activism picks fight with HS kid who doesn’t move or say anything…and you’re ignoring the other kids who actually CAUSED the trouble?

We almost went a whole day without a thread going political. I fear it’s about to happen.

1 Like

Saw this coming from a mile away lol… dammit @Lazstradamus

4 Likes

he can’t help it.

1 Like

Neither can you lol

2 Likes

The kid has a punchable face, but i dont have a clue what any of you are talking about.

Edit: Evidently two groups of protesters and a high school class all pissed each other off. As high schoolers and protesters often do.

1 Like

Just another (suburban Cincinnati) Ohio private catholic school.

THE SCHOOL IS IN KENTUCKY

See don’t take it personally @GRWhitehead. He trolls everybody for everything. It’s the best lol

1 Like

It’s Cincinnati. Just like the Cicny airport is in Kentucky, but it’s Cincinnati.