The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Yardley, Pennsylvania

Severna Park, Maryland

Ok so this is getting interesting now.

We have a couple of clear groups already forming:

There’s a US NE group:

@Craigstands Princeton, NJ
@Clarkebar, Connecticut
@Zocco Long Island, NY
@CDevlin, Maryland
@HoselAdjacent, Penn
@BigCountryBass, DC

3 Likes

…and a Midwest one:

@tj_denawli St Paul, Minnesota
@timshel Oklahoma
@LJP, Ohio
@ericrbens, Indiana
@Slick, Wisconsin
@jnenn25, St Louis, Miss

(timshel I know you’re technically not a Midwesterner but you’ll have to be for now)

I know none of these are exactly neighbours, but it’s the core of a society who are feasibly a drive away to somewhere central.

1 Like

We’ve also got a few for the GB&I one.

Here’s what I suggest:

Over the next few days I’ll put together a Constitution for the Society and post it here for everyone to read. Then when we have 5/6 people in an area we assume that’s a go and someone takes control of it to get the chapter going. That person DMs contact details with everyone in the chapter and you start a WhatsApp group to discuss potential places to play.

Sound good?

2 Likes

Depending on the approval from the NLU gang (refuge C-Suite) we could get this topic pinned at least for a little while on so we can keep it up on the main page and people are able to see it/reply if interested? Think they should be able to cut us something, we are THE Royal and Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers after all

2 Likes

You’re technical knowkedge has now surpassed mine. I have literally no idea what your talking about, but it sounds good.

2 Likes

Basically the pin keeps it at the top of the list of threads for a little while so people can hop in and join the conversation. @Randy did it with the Fredex Cup thread I believe

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive! Pinned!

9 Likes

The GOAT

Findlay OH here and am interested. I’m a GM at a public course if we need, you know, practice rounds or free range balls for members or something!

4 Likes

Thanks for pinning this! @Randy I like how the chapters are coming together!

1 Like

so, do we have a twitter account yet? Not official until we’re on twitter

2 Likes

I think that is up to our esteemed leader and potential captain (praying I got that term right) @The_Cad_Says

Definitely interested!! Kansas City

1 Like

That’s today’s job… Twitter here we come.

1 Like

Interested here as well. Number 2 for the Lou, St. Louis.

2 Likes

Also very interested from Durham, NC / outside of Philadelphia, PA

2 Likes