The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

this is great!!! I can help polish up something in this vein once the guys untie me from my edit desk :wink:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Fuck, I’m loving this!

think we’re on to something here, team.

That sheep logo posted by @clayreierson is just too good. I think more simple, like a silhouette, that is understated and maybe even comically bad. yet classy? that sheep pic would be sick on a hat. not sure how it would translate to a small shirt logo though.

1 Like

Might need to add a cowboy hat for the Texas chapter

Not to quibble, but G needs a . in front of it.

This is a dishonorable society, punctuation is out the window!

3 Likes

And a top hat for the Brits.

1 Like

I’m currently in the Great Lakes Chapter and listed my Secondary chapter as Midwest East should I also add my information to that chapter as well because some of their events could be pretty close to me.

1 Like

Yes. It’s your call which would be best for you.

Sick!

Doing a scout for the GB&I inaugural meet. Alwoodley in Leeds. First course designed by MacKenzie. We’ll play The Shut here. Then next day play Moor Town next door for The Hangover Cup. Moor Town W’s also designed by MacKenzie. So, two MacKenzie courses to kick off RACDG for GB&I.

Who wants to come?!

6 Likes

US SE is going to need at least a ball cap on that, if not a golf visor.

2 Likes

Count me in Cad. Great work.

Is The Shut for The Society or just the GB&I chapter? I read the bylaws as it was global event.

The NE chapter has been discussing our own Refional cold weather event, tentatively dubbed The Shackleton. Nut Up. Shut UP. Layer Up.

No such thing as too cold.

4 Likes

I love when my stupid confluence of words have some level of impact.

1 Like

Credit where credit is due. It was beautiful and poetic.

1 Like

The idea is that every chapter has their own Shut.

2 Likes

Cincinnati, OH!! Put me in coach!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the first GB&I meet battling for The Shut… although I’ve got my eye on The Hangover Cup at Moortown, suits my game better me thinks :joy: