The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Anyone taken up the Captain post for the Mid Atlantic Chapter yet?

great, added my info

Yeah I’m interested as well. Added my name to the list for the Northeast chapter. Based out of Northern NJ.

1 Like

I’m in, St Paul, MN.

1 Like

How do you add a blue dot on the google map?

Northeast Chapter is alive and thriving and up to double digit WhatsApp members.

May be hard for us to get out on the course but we will persevere.

2 Likes

You go away from The Refuge for a few days and something like this happens.

Very in on this. My location may be a tough one but its worth a shot. Muscle Shoals, AL

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

And while you are out there on your own, you can look at it this way - as long as you’re prepared to travel, you’re slap bang in the middle of all the other chapters, so you get to take your pick.

There is someone in Nashville though. A few more and maybe you could look at a Central Chapter…

Here’s the current roll call for the Mid Atlantic Chapter:

@kpzaga22
@icarito
@inthehallwiththerope
@CDevlin
@BigCountryBass
@JMAGS
@16greens39Putts

Anyone there going to take up the Interim Captaincy role to get it going. So far the chapters that have someone running point are forging ahead and setting dates for the first meeting…

… and these are our Floridians in the South East:

@mthoma12
@JDinDelray
@2down
@bwaldrep

Same deal chaps. Anyone want to pick it up and run with it?

… here’s the Midwest East:

@PhilsSignedGlove
@LJP
@jgolf1
@ericrbens
@Slick
@GGates18
@FallGolf
@happykamper
@4ParsAtLahinch
@MH4

It’s a big group so surely one of you can wrangle everyone.

Midwest West:

@WarbirdND
@tj_denawli
@timshel
@ThreePutz
@jnenn25
@Steiner84

@aannddyy00
@munihack7
@Spscrappers
@Slick
@Mystic

There are so many of you I wasn’t allowed to list you in one post!

1 Like

The Texans:

@anotherballromes
@Haymart
@TigersWoods
@GluteActivator
@ThatWimpyDeer

You lot are go getters right? Who’s gonna go get this?

And the South West:

@Mack
@Riggsy
@anon68983737
@Kelch

Spending a bit of time in LA myself I really want this one to work so I have some peeps to play with when I’m in town!

1 Like

I’m in. Westerville OH (Columbus)

2 Likes

(There’s probably an easier way, but here’s how I made it work)

Open the map. Type in your location. When it comes up, there should be a “+ Add to map”. Click it. Your location will now show up in the list of names to the left. Scroll to the top of that list and click the 3 dots just northeast of the first entry (Clarkebar) and click “Open data table”. Change the name of your listing from the city to your handle.

1 Like

Thank you. In the end it was a lot easier using a laptop than the app on my phone. Lots more options once it opens up.

You mean we actually have to do stuff now, lol? I’d like to take the long weekend to thoroughly read the Constitution and understand it before accepting any major responsibility.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s a big step from talking to doing. But usually worth it. Unless you’ve been talking about genocide. In which case probably best left on the page.

1 Like