The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

the PNW Chapter is open to offers…

2 Likes

This one looks good, thanks for sharing. Threw my info in there so it’s official.

Are the chapter captains those that are highlighted in a different color text?

Yes, the people in GREEN

1 Like

@The_Cad_Says Hi there your lordship, I added my name to your Google Doc. Hope I did the right thing. Looking forward to learning more and getting out on some new courses :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s “Your Grace.” You’re going to make his head explode.

Welcome!

1 Like

Well, Lord is the title afforded any nobleman. Your Grace is specifically for a Duke. So, it’s not right. But it’s also not wrong. I’ll allow it.

1 Like

Welcome @linermyboy.

Where you at?

And with a name like Rhrodri I’m hoping South Wales and a member at Porthcawl or Pennard…

1 Like

I’m from South Wales but based in Cambridge these days. I’m a member at Royal Porthcawl back home, and Gog Magog here in Cambridge.

Got hooked on golf in 2013 when living in California. And I mean hooked. Total addict :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

All I know is what’s in the book, Your Grace.

@The_Cad_Says Your Grace,

I, too, have added my name to your rolls. I look forward to meeting @davidc and the great people of the Pacific Northwest’s chapter come the end of this year when we move to Oregon.

I shall spend the entire rest of the year laying the groundwork for them to prepare witnessing some below average golf at some point in the future.

4 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the PNW. I know I do!

1 Like

Mind blown @The_Cad_Says. Is that name just THAT unique to that region?

2 Likes

Pretty much! :joy:

I was so looking forward to playing Porthcawl and Pennard when I was supposed to go to Cardiff in March this year. Wales is the most underrated place I’ve been to so far.

2 Likes

Very much so. I don’t understand why.

1 Like

Couldn’t even begin to know, but golf aside, it’s just beautiful country. Between the coast, Brecon Beacons and Snowdonia, there’s so much to do and see (in my opinion, at least.)

This cafe is amazing, by the way.

1 Like

It’s the weather! When South Wales is sunny it’s superb. Golf, beaches, coastline, mountains.

But for 300+ days a year, that doesn’t happen…

1 Like

That’s what rain gear and fleece is for.

Hi @The_Cad_Says,
Hope all well?
Would love to know how I could get involved in one of the chapters? I’m living in London.
Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes

It’s easy. You just have to ask!

I’ll DM you and loop you in…

1 Like