The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

I went on to the spreadsheet yesterday but couldn’t figure out what was wrong that I had to fix to let everyone edit it. Can you check again to see if it works now.

Still view only.

1. upper right corner, click on the little person looking icon with the plus sign next to it
  2. where it says “who has access” click on the hyperlink icon.
  3. hit “change”
  4. select “editor”

That’s all I got. :man_shrugging:t2:

Okay try it now…

Still not working. I copied and posted and created a new spreadsheet, same info. Just need to clean up the assistant captains, etc. but this link should be accessible to everyone. Try it for me @The_Cad_Says

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bhpZrbbY2nx5fw1aqvveoXbMJxV2Escnpmk8xzpuA0/edit

Yeah works for me :slight_smile:

Whew. I need a drink.

1 Like

Late to the party, but joining in now. I added my info on the Google Doc. I live in Fort Myers, but am willing to hit the road to tee it up.

3 Likes

Welcome Doc!

Schwag has arrived.

30 Likes

If you have a spare I will happily cover the postage to London. Consider it my Country membership fee.

2 Likes

The US Frozen North chapter logo would need a mad bomber/trapper hat. For all 3 members :sob:.

2 Likes

Been meaning to get signed up from the south end to at least complete a foursome.

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll - new to the RACD thread and am very excited to get involved. Went to add my name to the membership list from the link in post # 1684 but the file is…well, how to put gently…fucked. Specifically, the chapters in column A doesn’t align with the golfers/geographies in columns C through G. Maybe every member needs their chapter name listed in each row in column A? IDK

Excited to throw my name in there and bother a captain to get on an email/WhatsApp thread. Just don’t want to do more harm than good with the file.

3 Likes

Welcome @bobs219! Which chapter are you looking to #getinvolved ?

What’s up @bobs219, welcome to the madness!

Yeah looks like someone messed with sorting the file. all the columns have been sorted and it’s messy. Might have to revert back to an older version

Looks like the State/Country column got sorted alphabetically

Great question. Tried looking at the file to help me determine…but live in MN so thinking wherever Minnesotans seems to primarily land…Frozen North? Great Lakes? Midwest West?

1 Like

Fucking Roll Call file is the bane of my life!

2 Likes

Spreadsheets are poo, Your Grace. Membership requires a database.

4 Likes

This one we linked in the Canadian thread during our rebellion still seems to be fine

2 Likes