The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

I prefer to store my wine off site… Lol

1 Like

I understand both sides, but choose to focus on the positive. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

You’ll always have a home in B Flight with us, @IlliniGolferHack. Wine or no.

2 Likes

For fuck sake…Here we go.
“Oh, I went to school in Boston” (read: Harvard)
"Oh, I went to school in northern California (read: Stanford)

Kick this man out now, @The_Cad_Says
I won’t tolerate this elitism in the RACDG unless it comes directly from me.

2 Likes

Brown, which is only at the top of the list of the Ivy’s if that list is alphabetical.

4 Likes

Went to school in Providence not Boston, but point taken and exactly…

Brown is all good in my book. I can tolerate Brown, Princeton and Cornell quite well.

1 Like

Who is ready to see video from @IlliniGolferHack at Concession, Isleworth and Golden Bear Club? I’m working on another video but it won’t have Titos and Vodka this time unfortunately.

2 Likes

Make up your damn mind which side of this issue you’re on, would you!

Phil Apple was an asshole…period. It takes one to know one.

@sdion06 is the real elitist here, not only is he a doctor (Brown med), but he was also king of the intramural basketball scene there

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-d-9721492b/

I’ll just leave this here after that dumb comment.

just jumping into the fray to say that Providence is a wholly underrated city (town).

1 Like

Union numbers runner makes good.

• An extortion expert, probably
1 Like

Agreed…I lived there for 10 years and that’s where I met @IlliniGolferHack
Awesome Food, easy to drive across in 15 minutes from end to end. The people is the only thing that’s a bit lacking but that’s improving.

Speaking of…
If you ever have a friend betting on Ivy league basketball, gt them help immediately.

While I am almost as dismayed as @Lazstradamus I must point out that once in the RACDG it is nigh on impossible to be removed. Its like you work for the government in France. You could literally murder every colleague in your office and you’d still not get fired. Remember dishonourable is in the job description.

The only basis for dismissal, according to the Constitution, is verbally criticising Coore & Crenshaw.

7 Likes

I have a few that bet on Nebraska high school football. And online Keno. And fake horse racing on the internet.

1 Like

This was determined long before he showed his true colors.

It’s either @IlliniGolferHack provides an apology for his snootiness to the general membership, or a rogue splinter faction of the RADG beats it out of him.

Consider this your first leadership crisis, @The_Cad_Says. Let’s see what your keyboard is made of.

5 Likes

I am not a crook

1 Like