The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

btw do we have a hashtag we can use for twitter?

Nope, I haven’t done that yet. Just the Twitter account, @CertusEt.

#RACDG?

Just something to use when we tweet about it

Perfect. Go for it. :slight_smile:

St. Louis, MO here. Looks awesome, can’t wait for some Midwestern showdowns

1 Like

I was listening to TFE podcast on a drive today. The Outpost club was mentioned. Is that kind of what we’re doing?

Dallas, TX here. Just added my info to the google doc. This sounds like it should be good time.

PowerPoint and a public school education can only take you so far. @rmattgolden we need you.

6 Likes

Checking in from Indianapolis. Added info to google sheet.

We have one more - @Point38 for US SE. I saw him on the map.

I’ll organize US SE if none of the other guys wants to. I co-ran our company Ryder Cup tournament, once.

1 Like

I hereby confer upon you the full power of captaincy. Keep 'er lit. :slight_smile:

Ho-ly shit, this is awesome. Gave me a tingle in my underwear when I saw this. Maybe even a semi, though to be fair it was first thing in the morning so could have been unconnected.

And a public school education is better than dropping a hundred grand for something you could have gotten for $1.50 in lay charges at the public library. :smirk:

3 Likes

Wow! This is awesome terrific job. Literally had to do a double check it was so good looking

1 Like

It’s already adorning our Twitter :slight_smile:

Love it. Might want to confirm with NLU that there is no copyright infringement here. I’m sure they’ll the idea that The Refuge spawned the R&ACDG, but we should tread lightly with the logo.

After covering our asses…I must say, big fan.

I’d also add, that in addition to an official logo, we should explore something simple, basic, minimalist that works for shirts, hats, etc.

Could be golf related, a flag, an item, an animal…maybe a sheep, golfs original greens keepers…

4 Likes

should change the silhouette to someone punching out

3 Likes

Good call on the copyright, I didn’t think about that. I also think there should be more significance and simplicity. I was just fooling around last night out of boredom, but I think you’re onto something with the sheep.

1 Like

Would love the sheep logo on a hat or high crown visor…

1 Like

Or a goat caddie.

1 Like

I’m honored, and humbled, Your Grace. I’ll go read up.

2 Likes