The Roost Smack Talk Thread

Please use this thread to talk smack about other Roosts.

I’ll start. The Queen City is Cincinnati, not Charlotte.

32 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

your hair is tacky and i hate you

SandyDamagedCivet-size_restricted

8 Likes

bill-hader-watching

1 Like

I agree. I also like that the NC roosts are giving the giant bird to Ohio with the Queen City and First Flight

11 Likes

this is nothing but slanderous propaganda being put out by the Overlords of the Triangle. i’m disgusted, though not surprised, that @Double_Bogey_Dave would use his official position as an admin/Roost coordinator to distribute such a message.

6 Likes

Chicago sucks.

• Signed Confluence GC
10 Likes

Saw 31 new threads and I knew someone had fucked up. Just didn’t have my money on it being @Double_Bogey_Dave .

41 Likes

I actually might have to change my name so I don’t get lumped in with @Double_Bogey_Dave from here on out

4 Likes

Is this where we are talking the smack?

34 Likes

Charlotte is either loyalists and the Queen City, or rebels and the Hornets. Pick one.

3 Likes

Any roost willing to contain their “smack” to a pre-ordained thread has already lost.

51 Likes

for better or worse, our city is quite literally named after the queen. we all have complicated relationships with our parents and i don’t think it’s appropriate to shame each other for that @RobertHunter. sometimes you gotta do a little rebellion, while still paying homage to what came before.

plus @JamesHCard is a member, so we’re already a walking contradiction.

4 Likes

Yeah, because @JamesHCard is a huuuuge fan of the queen.

7 Likes

23 Likes

Feel like this has some potential here

45 Likes

I knew I liked you Dave.

5 Likes

Dallas - Fort Worth is dumb and I hate them

10 Likes

I knew it was going to get spicy in here quick

I say: the BC Roost is dumb. Dumb!

8 Likes

They’re the blurst