The Refusal of RobertHunter, esq

I think this is the appropriate take. Also, Empire is still my all-time favourite entry in the series.

1 Like

100% for sure. I loved Star Wars. Was it because I could only watch them at my grandparents house when my grandpa had to go get them out of hiding and turn them on for us and it was the highlight of my year as a 9, 10 and 11 year-old? Absolutely. Have I seen any of them since the last one came out? Of course not… But never having seen them?? That’s wild.

4 Likes

My parents took me to see A New Hope in a drive in when I was a toddler, I fell asleep. However, it was a staple of cable in the early 80s, and I’ve seen it dozens and dozens of times.

Empire was my favorite, probably because it left off with everything in dissaray (Han frozen and Luke missing his hand). Also the Ice Planet battle was pretty cool.

I was already very invested when the prequel came out and I suffered through them. The last 3 films were decent in comparison, but only because I already had so much time in the previous 6 movies.

2 Likes

Don’t think its going to happen

1 Like

Really just Randy, who has apparently never seen them.

The fact that Star Wars stinks is not a hot take though, right? Like everyone pretty much admits that and only really likes it for nostalgic reasons as mentioned. I thought that was the general consensus.

1 Like

Ego!

1 Like

Things not to say at a job interview…
What are your weaknesses ?

“I can be too hard on myself”
"I’m such a perfectionist "
“I’m too humble”

3 Likes

He hasn’t seen The Godfather. Straight up, @Randy is not a movie guy. It’s the dirty little secret of the Trap Draw.

1 Like

me two weeks ago^

3 Likes