The Refusal of RobertHunter, esq

@desertduffer supporting a liberal?

I’ve voted for D or Green in every presidential election since 1992, so it shouldn’t really come as that big of a shock.

And to be clear, nominating him does not mean I am endorsing him. Yet. Just saying his is a voice that should be heard.

“I said that I would see you because I heard that you were a serious man, to be treated with respect.”

2 Likes

Yes, and I might give you a pass for nominating yourself as sitting president. But a man who wants all the power shouldn’t have any power. Give me a leader who doesn’t want to be a leader but will do it because they know it’s for the best.

2 Likes

Many say im too humble. But who can say?

4 Likes

@RobertHunter is more the Refuge’s Sweetheart than presidential material.

3 Likes

@RobertHunter:

9 Likes

4 Likes

I jump on here for like ten minutes between assignments and have like 50 notifications

Thank you for the nomination, @desertduffer. While I had not considered throwing my hat in the ring, I will get a team together to begin considering whether it would be wise to initiate the process of forming an exploratory committee. When I get through these assignments later tonight, I’ll come back and review the findings of that team in order to make a decision on the forming of such a committee.

Or maybe I’ll just post gifs in here. Tough to tell.

32 Likes

Politics 101 (or so it seems): Put out a rumor, see how the public reacts, and then confirm or deny based on reaction.

7 Likes

The (highly inconsistent) campaign against @RobertHunter, attack ad 1: Golf Talk

7 Likes

In all honesty, that comment grenade exploded the entire armory by getting ZB himself to come in with guns blazing. And from that we’ve now figured out the new location for the Buck Club.

3 Likes

As my most liked poster, gonna be tough for anyone to beat Robert out for my vote.

5 Likes

Mr Hunter has received the most likes from me as well, by a wide margin. Nevertheless.

2 Likes

Hmmm…I was leaning towards @RobertHunter. But I just checked and @aannddyy00 is the highest for both my “most liked” and “most liked by”. This is going to be a tough decision. Do I choose the power-hungry leader who I align with the most or do I go with the reluctant leader?

4 Likes

my question would be, is the user you like the most the user that is the best prez for the refuge

(obv yes I have the best taste)

1 Like

The hashtag #aannddyy0022002200 is so good that it almost swayed me.

We’ll see.

Amended. Forgive the oversight.

5 Likes

In this case, I believe so.

#aannddyy0022002200

ftfy

3 Likes

Motherfuck is it beautiful.

6 Likes

Ask not what the refuge can do for you…