The Refusal of RobertHunter, esq

Listen, I don’t want to step on my man @aannddyy00’s toes—I look forward to reading his platform—, and I think we all acknowledge @Lazstradamus is probably the only candidate who could garner a majority in a multi-candidate race.* But I hope he’ll exercise restraint, and choose to remain ceremonial monarch.

With that said, I nominate @RobertHunter. Sure, he’s still in his late teens, but he knows a little bit about a lot of things, and already possesses the wisdom to know what he doesn’t know. He may be just the man-child we need as this nation’s first leader.

@Randy, if you guys will be choosing more than two general election candidates, I hope you’ll consider a ranked-choice voting system, to prevent a fringe candidate from ascending with a plurality of support and a majority of opposition. Open source software available here: https://www.rankedchoicevoting.org/universal_rcv_tabulator

23 Likes

I think he’s actually like 30

1 Like

We’ve established this guy is Benjamin Button.

15 Likes

damn, some early slander being thrown around here folks – stay tuned!

4 Likes

Care to expound on how this could be construed as slander?

I’m no ageist @davidc

1 Like

Do you have to be 35 to be Refuge President?

8 Likes

I mean this is great and all, but why not wait for @RobertHunter to nominate himself before giving him your endorsement. What if he doesn’t plan on running

2 Likes

Because great men are often disinclined to seek power. Sometimes one must be called to leadership.

7 Likes

Can we get a guarantee of a YouTube video or podcast of the guise playing Duffers and Dragons?

1 Like

Telling a guy who’s telling a guy how old he is?? Hmmm :thinking:

I for one think you have to be kind of bat shit crazy to run for president & I don’t know if Robert is crazy enough to do that.

4 Likes

has anyone even heard from Robert today?

3 Likes

Are you suggesting foul play?

7 Likes

I have. He’s deep in the paperwork today

3 Likes

He’s chained up in the basement of his law firm’s managing partner, I am sure. RIP

5 Likes

does someone want to run a DnD campaign that ultimately leads to his whereabouts?

3 Likes

Am I doing this right

4 Likes

I can get behind this. I will stand firm in my belief that anyone who wants to be president, shouldn’t be president. So therefore I will not be voting for anyone who nominates themselves.

9 Likes

I was appointed president last year.

1 Like