The Refuge Yardage Book for New Users: Rough Draft

Wow yeah I gotcha and nothing like a quick deadline.

Oh nice good deal on that one.

This is only my second infographic type idea I have worked on. My Sport Management Masters project was a survey of basketball managers that I turned into a giant infograph poster.

1 Like

Maybe “aggressive line off the tee” or something like that.

1 Like

Risk/Reward options: The Buck Club Thread, EAL Thread, Various COVID Threads, Barstool Thread

4 Likes

I see the risk, but curious, what’s the “reward”?

3 Likes

A shit load of laughs. Honestly, i love those threads.

4 Likes

Everyone loves a dumpster fire. Some will watch it burn, some will throw fuel into the fire, some will take a peek and turn away, while others will ignore it.

1 Like

I know some of the sections weren’t full yet, but adding the rules of the Silk Road (Name, Story, Rug, etc) are important to learn so things don’t…well you know.

2 Likes

Yeah 100% agree. Definitely going to add in the Bag Room sections about following the Silk Road Rules.

Which is a good point to make about adding a note somewhere in general guidelines to follow of take a glance at the original post and summarize this topic.

This is fucking awesome, dude. Kudos.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate that. Thinking about you and your family a lot today.

Appreciate you, brother. Thank you.

1 Like

This is amazing and I’m absolutely going to print physical copies of it.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to get back to work on it!

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea! I’ve lurked around for quite awhile, but I’ve always been a bit too intimidated to post. There’s so many different sections, topics, and threads floating around that it’s hard to decide where to start! I love the idea of presenting all of this info as a “yardage book“, and I’ll definitely have to go check out some of the threads that you mentioned!

9 Likes

@Tristar already making a difference - even with the rough draft!

1 Like

Amazing. Been an active user for a month or so and still feel kinda confused. This is great.

5 Likes

Looking around on here and definitely need to add a resources page or helpful tricks that includes or mentions @anon26814599 thread on Discourse is the backbone. If you or others made any more of those I’d be glad to add those and give credit. Definitely not trying to steal work/ideas.

1 Like

I’m glad this helped @hotpkt and @nickp and I think it will do the same for others.

I’d also encourage you guys to just jump in without fear. We love new voices 99.9% of the time. So bring those posts boys and welcome.

Kudos @Tristar from a guy who doesn’t have any artistic talent. This is great.

4 Likes

As a newbie this is very helpful. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves.

6 Likes

Local Rule #1: Every thread, given enough time, will turn to food.

5 Likes