The Refuge Yardage Book for New Users: Rough Draft

The COVID one is for sure. We are using it to determine where employees and work locations may be relatively safe to go to, and areas where it is very unsafe for people to go to. Also have less than 2 weeks to put it together, so it’s a sprint this week and next.

The one tracking production and cost is pretty much done, just working on the marketing and training materials.

1 Like

A “local rules” section would be great. Catch all for board-wide stuff

4 Likes

Another suggestion - add as a suggestion in travel planning to reach out within a roll call thread. If there’s a roll call, travel plan with the experts.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wow yeah I gotcha and nothing like a quick deadline.

Oh nice good deal on that one.

This is only my second infographic type idea I have worked on. My Sport Management Masters project was a survey of basketball managers that I turned into a giant infograph poster.

1 Like

Maybe “aggressive line off the tee” or something like that.

1 Like

Risk/Reward options: The Buck Club Thread, EAL Thread, Various COVID Threads, Barstool Thread

4 Likes

I see the risk, but curious, what’s the “reward”?

3 Likes

A shit load of laughs. Honestly, i love those threads.

4 Likes

Everyone loves a dumpster fire. Some will watch it burn, some will throw fuel into the fire, some will take a peek and turn away, while others will ignore it.

1 Like

I know some of the sections weren’t full yet, but adding the rules of the Silk Road (Name, Story, Rug, etc) are important to learn so things don’t…well you know.

2 Likes

Yeah 100% agree. Definitely going to add in the Bag Room sections about following the Silk Road Rules.

Which is a good point to make about adding a note somewhere in general guidelines to follow of take a glance at the original post and summarize this topic.

This is fucking awesome, dude. Kudos.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate that. Thinking about you and your family a lot today.

Appreciate you, brother. Thank you.

1 Like

This is amazing and I’m absolutely going to print physical copies of it.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to get back to work on it!

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea! I’ve lurked around for quite awhile, but I’ve always been a bit too intimidated to post. There’s so many different sections, topics, and threads floating around that it’s hard to decide where to start! I love the idea of presenting all of this info as a “yardage book“, and I’ll definitely have to go check out some of the threads that you mentioned!

9 Likes

@Tristar already making a difference - even with the rough draft!

1 Like

Amazing. Been an active user for a month or so and still feel kinda confused. This is great.

5 Likes